I haven't bought a record ..

since november. this is really surprising me, since i couldn't spent a week without ordering a record. so it's been about 2 months i didn't order anything, and there is tons of records i'd want but i need to keep my money for my trip. sooo what's the longest you went without buying any records?

I hadn't bought anything since probably late September, but broke that streak on Dec. 30th for my b-day. I'm a student, and unfortunately I have more important things to spend my money on when I'm in school. However, since I'm beginning my paid coop term next week, I'll be dropping probably $100 in the next week or so (I need the new Thrice, Baroness, Converge, etc.)

I am also in the "can't buy right now because I am broke" category, but when I get my financial aid, I will be picking up a few things. I am hoping to avoid going crazy like I have the last few semesters. I think I am going to mainly focus on trying to complete a couple of collections, as opposed to buying/pre-ordering everything that I think I would enjoy (regardless of having heard the band or not).