California Fires

matt

all the schools over here are closed today and tomorrow.

we have about 8 fires in san diego county right now, some 0% contained.

Shit's crazy...where in SD are you?

im located in La Mesa. im pretty much in the middle of all the fires right now. very smokey, yet so far no threats to my area.

Yeah, this is pretty scary.

I hate to ask this question, as its pretty petty and selfish considering some of the things people are going through, but does anyone know if these fires are affecting air traffic from John Wayne Airport or if they are near there? I'm departing from there Wednesday night to go to the Fest and that would suck if I weren't able to leave...

I hate to ask this question, as its pretty petty and selfish considering some of the things people are going through, but does anyone know if these fires are affecting air traffic from John Wayne Airport or if they are near there? I'm departing from there Wednesday night to go to the Fest and that would suck if I weren't able to leave...

that would REALLY suck

Last I heard JW had no power. But that was Monday. I'm sure by Wednesday they'll have that sorted.

glad i live in florida, where we only get hurricanes, tornados, water spouts, mad heat waves, drought... oh and we get fires too... Fun Place.

Gville forecast for the Fest:

Fri

Oct 26

Isolated T-Storms

80°/68° 30% rain

Sat Oct 27

Scattered T-Storms

79°/63° 50% rain

Sun Oct 28

Isolated T-Storms

79°/62° 30% rain

Mon Oct 29