California Fires

matt

shit is getting pretty crazy over here. my classes were canceled today and the street by my school is being blocked off. about 4000 acres in orange county have burned. its all about 10 miles from my house. lots of smoke/ash in the air and the wind is still goin crazy. san diego probably has it the worst today i heard 250k were evacuated.

Yah, all my friends and their families have been evacuated from Poway, Rancho Bernardo area...

One of my buddies watched his mom's house burn down on CNN...

This shit is more intense than the Cedar fire in 03...really crazy...

I'm just hoping my parents don't have to evacuate, even though they are all packed up and ready to go

Yah, all my friends and their families have been evacuated from Poway, Rancho Bernardo area...

I'm just hoping my parents don't have to evacuate, even though they are all packed up and ready to go

I think they're saying its the worst fire in quite some time, much worse than Cedar in '03. I was reading earlier they thought the San Diego fire would burn to the coast. That's quite worrisome. No idea if that's still true.

I think they're saying its the worst fire in quite some time, much worse than Cedar in '03. I was reading earlier they thought the San Diego fire would burn to the coast. That's quite worrisome. No idea if that's still true.

Yah, I know it's bad, I don't know if it's as bad as the Cedar since that burned almost 5,000 structures, but we'll see as they haven't even announced a number of structures this has burned, but my parents are saying they are estimating almost a 100 in Poway alone.