Wavelets (tour dates on 2nd page)

rtw88

Some live songs recorded by all around good dude Jeremy Silveira.

http://jsgainesville.tumblr.com/post/381191380/waveletswayward

Our split with Senders is at the plant. We should have test presses in 2 weeks or so, and we're working on getting the artwork done. Hopefully we'll have this bad boy out some time in march. Our songs from the 7" are on our myspace (www.myspace.com/wavelets), and you can check out one of Senders songs @ www.myspace.com/senders

Thanks.

Hey man, really digging your tunes. Still want to run that review in the campus newspaper too. Let me know if you are still down so we can get this done.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally went up today!

http://www.noidearecords.com/display/?search=senders

From No Idea:

"Wavelets sling noodley guitar work faster than a coked-out Leo's employee, delivering a sound that's somewhere between a double-timed American Football and a more structured, somber Cap'n Jazz, with hints of Ghosts and Vodka, Make Believe, or Minus The Bear and nods to contemporaries like Snowing, Algernon Cadwallader, and Grown Ups. On the B-side, Senders delve into more aggressive and distorted territories while remaining firmly melodic, for a finished product that has been compared by roommates and weed buddies to Braid, I Hate Myself, Frodus, The Promise Ring, and that first Appleseed Cast record."

Maximum Rock n Roll says Wavelets "is actually ok."

Expect a full Florida tour with Senders and short East Coast tour late this summer.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Amber. We love boners.

Cait. Jeremy is a super rad dude and we're totally grateful that he's been down with us since the beginning. You should come hang out with us sometime. We've been playing a bunch of shows lately. Common Grounds tonight and we're playing with My Heart to Joy on July 28.

Thanks Amber. We love boners.

Cait. Jeremy is a super rad dude and we're totally grateful that he's been down with us since the beginning. You should come hang out with us sometime. We've been playing a bunch of shows lately. Common Grounds tonight and we're playing with My Heart to Joy on July 28.

I wish I would've known about tonight earlier, but I'm going to NY tomorrow and still need to back and stuff. But I'll definitely be at that My Heart to Joy show. Also, if you guys ever need or want pictures taken, I'd be glad to help out with that :)

Guest markovianprocess

Rather than mediafire pages, you guys should set up a site at bandcamp.com. It means you can offer a full stream of your releases to people, and you could put it up as pay what you want (enter 0.00 and it's free, or donate a bit of money). I quite like being able to help out bands that I like even if it just means you have a few extra bucks for petrol. It also allows users to post your releases as embedded players (if you allow it), so it would certainly help spread the word a bit.

The other great thing is, you can find out what people clicked on to go to your site, so if you've paid for any banner ads or anything like that, you can find out if they are working. The statistics are really helpful.

http://bangersbangers.bandcamp.com/

Bangers have one up.

Thanks Trevor.

I plan on making a bandcamp soon. I actually started to make one a couple weeks ago, but you have to have the wav or flac files I believe, which I actually don't have. The guy who did all our old recordings was a friend of ours who has since decided he wants nothing to do with us for some reason, and refuses to return phone calls and whatnot. He won't even make the time to meet up and get a copy of the 7" that he recorded for us. I can pretty easily get the lossless files of our new recording though, so once I get around to that I'll make one. Thanks for the suggestion.

I plan on making a bandcamp soon. I actually started to make one a couple weeks ago, but you have to have the wav or flac files I believe, which I actually don't have. The guy who did all our old recordings was a friend of ours who has since decided he wants nothing to do with us for some reason, and refuses to return phone calls and whatnot. He won't even make the time to meet up and get a copy of the 7" that he recorded for us. I can pretty easily get the lossless files of our new recording though, so once I get around to that I'll make one. Thanks for the suggestion.

That sucks. My old band recorded with a guy that never finished mixing some songs that we payed him quite a bit of money to record because he went to jail. When he finally got out, I had given up on him ever finishing so I called him to ask for the master tracks. He said he had lost them. He refused to refund me any of the money and was basically a dick about the whole thing. All we have of the recording session are some lousy half-mixed mp3s.

Made a bandcamp.

http://wavelets.bandcamp.com/

Shows/Tour Dates

6/18 Wayward Council in Gainesville w/ Little League, Sleeping Spiders

7/19 Hunter's House (I think) in Waynesboro, VA w/ Bear Arms, Freaky J and the Bears

7/20 Baltimore... hopefully with Fires

7/21 Philadelphia

7/22 Somewhere in Boston w/ The Right to Arm Bears

7/23 Little Richard's in New Brunswick, NJ w/ Deer Friends, Boys and Sex

7/24 Any suggestions? I've been trying to book something in DC but I can't get a single person to reply to me. I'm pretty much up for anywhere near the east coast between Jersey and North Carolina

I'm calling someone about getting a tape made tomorrow with Curse Words on one side and Friends Followed By Actions on the other. We're making shirts for tour too. Fun stuff coming up.

• 1 month later...

Tour is finalized. We are super excited to have the chance to play with so many bands that we really like. Maybe I'll meet some people from here. If anyone needs the address to the New Brunswick show, let me know.

7/18 Earshot Records in Greenville, SC w/ Pianos Become the Teeth, Miles Apart

7/19 34 Amelia Dr. in Waynesboro, VA w/ Bear Arms, Freaky J and the Bears

7/20 Charm City Art Space in Baltimore, MD w/ Fires and R&R

7/21 LAVA in Philly, PA w/ Snowing, Joint Chiefs of Math, and TV Dinner

7/22 Day off to hang in Philly and see Hightide Hotel

7/23 Little Richard's in New Brunswick, NJ w/ Everyone Everywhere, Deer Friends, Boys and Sex, Dads

7/28 Common Grounds in Gainesville, FL w/ My Heart to Joy and Grown Ups