For those of us NOT going to The Fest...

You can download a nice sampling of the bands that are playing.

[image]

http://www.punknews.org/article/26203

If you don't feel like going there, or don't have a punknews account, here are the links...

(part 1 of 2) http://www.mediafire.com/?dzyitzywbt0

(part 2 of 2) http://www.mediafire.com/?adj59lmt00e

Listening now. it's pretty good!

correct band, wrong jericho member.

bill from jericho was in bread and roses for a bit but no longer is. morgan was in the allstonians and high steppin nickel kids.

Bill, that's who I meant. I went to college with him for a little bit. Used to see him around Boston all the time. Nice guy.

And skumbucket, you didn't check your PMs before now (I'm about to go to the airport), but if I see a HWM "Caution" test press for $50 or less, I'm buying it for you.

you're the man, dog. i didn't check it last night, i was hosting my radio show (no web access in the studio) and at a show last night, but when you see this you'll know i acknowledged it. that's exactly what i was hoping you'd do.

and i will totally use this weekend to catch up on my post counts...

well sorry dudes, the fest has been awesome!!!

been doing a good job of annoying the hell out of aarondanger all weekend. good thing his hotel room is next door to us... we got to wake him up at 9am by climbing on top of him in bed.

ohhh yeah.

Nice! I wish I wasn't at work doing absolutely nothing.

The Fest has been totally awesome except for the lines. I'm missing Paint It Black right now due to a gajillion people still waiting in line that, up until 15 minutes ago, were still in front of me (now I'm back in the Fest hotel posting on this message board instead of having sex with my girlfriend -- you're welcome).

Look Mexico got their album on vinyl today and I picked one up -- they got it on cream and black and were supposed to bring cream to the show, but grabbed the wrong box, so now I have a black LP. Who buys black LPs, anyway?

Gaslight Anthem = best set of the weekend thus far. Holy shitdamn it was insane.

We had a sick gathering of boardies on Friday night (aarondanger, me, kirbypuckett, Ben, Justin from Underground Communique and more) -- got a good group shot, too!

WISH U WERE HERE, BOARDIEZ. LUV U!!!!!!111