It's weird how this board has made me friends...

Guest falloutcollapse
I know what you mean. I actually found myself missing all of you this past month when I didn't have time to post. It feels good to be back.

Woo!

Guest falloutcollapse

Mine has gotten way too high. I always post stupid stuff though. "blah blah blah Circa Survive blah blah I <3 Thursday blah blah blah I hate paying for shipping"

mine got a lot higher because i went to college and i don't like reading or going to sections. haha.

i've been posting on the nofxwiki since last june, and only recently have i gotten up to ~950 posts. i've been here since june of this year, and i've already passed 950 posts. :P

Are you referring to having actually met in person, people from here?

If not, I still know what you mean. I mod the official Shai Hulud message board and have become great friends with some of the people on there. So I can completely relate to your sentiment.

I used to post there... met a few people on that board at the last Hellfest Shai Hulud played. I remember any thread I hated, I turned into a conversation about breakfast.

So anyway, guys, how do you feel about waffles? Pretty good shit, except when they are just like a square pancake. They should have other waffle-like qualities, not taste just like pancake batter.

Are you referring to having actually met in person, people from here?

If not, I still know what you mean. I mod the official Shai Hulud message board and have become great friends with some of the people on there. So I can completely relate to your sentiment.

I used to post there... met a few people on that board at the last Hellfest Shai Hulud played. I remember any thread I hated, I turned into a conversation about breakfast.

So anyway, guys, how do you feel about waffles? Pretty good shit, except when they are just like a square pancake. They should have other waffle-like qualities, not taste just like pancake batter.

Pizza waffle. Just IMAGINE it.