It's weird how this board has made me friends...

I know this might sound lame and all, but I think a lot of you dudes (and dudettes) are awesome, and it's cool that something as trivial as a message board can make a person some great friends. I mean, I'd totally have your backs in a free-for-all STREET BRAWL, ala Anchorman. Okay okay, I'm done.

Are you referring to having actually met in person, people from here?

If not, I still know what you mean. I mod the official Shai Hulud message board and have become great friends with some of the people on there. So I can completely relate to your sentiment.

No, I haven't actually met anyone from here. But aarondanger and rrd are supposed to be coming to my band's show on the 9th, so that should be good times. I just mean that we all seem to get along, that's all.

I hear that. This is the first board where 99.9% of the people are actually courteous to each other. We may give each other a hard time every once in a while for comments and whatnot, but at the end of the day it's all in good fun.

Very much unlike some other boards where the people take the shit way too seriously.

haha actually hung out with a dude from vlv last night.

yeah some people are alright.. but you gotta admit that the board isn't very "friendly" in general

Or tolerant.. AND very judgemental

eh i take it all with a grain of salt. just like with everyone theres some good eggs and some bad ones. ive only hung out with a couple of them and one of them is the most neurotic person ive ever met.