Small Brown Bike coming to New York City

i bought tickets this morning...can't wait...not sure why its at cake shop that place holds like 50 people

you shouldn't question it. you got your ticket, that's all that matters. wouldn't you rather see them there than some 1000+ venue?

honestly? i would prefer something a bit larger with better sound. but i am stoked regardless

Eric, when is the Gainesville show? I know they're playing here but I can't remember the date. I'm super stoked because I missed them at the Fest, plus common grounds >>> the venue.

either the 10th or the 11th. i'm not sure.

We should do an after show with wavelets and senders!

We would totally be up for that. If you're serious I could talk to Cam about it next time I see him.

I saw these guys in Michigan last month and it was one of the best shows I've ever been to.

What was the set list like?

Really solid. I have the set list at home and could post it when I'm home from work if you'd like.

They closed with "Make This a Holiday" and so many people were on stage that the guitarists had to stop playing because everyone was stepping on their pedals. They finished the song with just drums and vocals. It was awesome.