PISS COMING FROM MY AHH..ASS

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsajakie

I honestly just do not give a shit anymore. Got a white copy coming. It will sound better than any of the others, because it will actually exist.

I honestly just do not give a shit anymore. Got a white copy coming. It will sound better than any of the others, because it will actually exist.

that's what you think. Until the plant explodes, or the laquers disintegrate and disappear and when they try to get new ones made, the masters spontaneously combust.

Guest itsajakie

that's what you think. Until the plant explodes, or the laquers disintegrate and disappear and when they try to get new ones made, the masters spontaneously combust.

This is true. BUT, as of right now... its all the hope I have left to cling to. So just let me dream.

I dunno man, this IS Brand New, AND a pre-order.

I wouldn't count on it existing until you're holding it in your hands.

Even then, you should pinch yourself.

Guest itsajakie

realistically... the band probably broke up 3 months ago, came up with this preorder scam to get one last massive flow of money, and are just going to fiddle fuck around until we all forgot we bought it in the first place

Guest itsajakie

Nope! I was pumped to get those re-presses two Christmases ago, in the "3 pack" with new artwork. I'd say TDAGARIM coming out alone is a pretty good sign that I should give up on waiting. hahaha

Brand New's "The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me" 180g 2xLP postponed, revised dates coming in the next couple weeks

As you may have noticed, the pre-order for Brand New's "The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me" 180g 2xLP did not go up as planned yesterday. We have decided to work directly with the band to make this release exactly what they want, approvals that will take a little while for us to obtain. We were uncomfortable posting a pre-order for a record that hadn't been approved for production yet.

That being said, we will be posting news on this release in the next couple weeks with revised pre-order and release dates that WILL NOT be postponed further.

I hope you understand the situation and will still choose to support the release in the next couple weeks!

Guest itsajakie

Brand New's "The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me" 180g 2xLP postponed, revised dates coming in the next couple weeks

As you may have noticed, the pre-order for Brand New's "The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me" 180g 2xLP did not go up as planned yesterday. We have decided to work directly with the band to make this release exactly what they want, approvals that will take a little while for us to obtain. We were uncomfortable posting a pre-order for a record that hadn't been approved for production yet.

That being said, we will be posting news on this release in the next couple weeks with revised pre-order and release dates that WILL NOT be postponed further.

I hope you understand the situation and will still choose to support the release in the next couple weeks!

I call bullshit

when was the TC/BN version delayed?

it got put up for pre-order on interpunk and a few other places a while ago with a release date in January. then it got taken down because everything wasn't finalized or anywhere near being completed, then they said the release was "cancelled." no we're to this point.

oh yea, i thought you were just talking about this version. got to use my interpunk credit from that first go-around on this pre-order, so it wasnt a total loss.

but seriously, if this is any indication of potential future represses of YFW and/or deja, then color me skeptical.

I call bullshit

bullshit? really?

You act like it was my preference to postpone and delay our pre-order 2 times. If it was my choice, it would be up right now, but there were/are some unknown approvals that were brought to our attention a week before the pre-order was supposed to go up and we have to adhere to them.

We have the license, this WILL happen.

Once we have the necessary approvals, we are going full force with our release.