PISS COMING FROM MY AHH..ASS

RJ has the license...it's gonna happen. Stop bitching about what happened in the past. In fact, just stop posting about the release for a while. You'll feel better. I want the record too, but you guys are just making a mockery of yourselves. RJ is doing flawless work, but sometimes shit gets in his way. Calm down. You're not out any money, right?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsajakie

I call bullshit

bullshit? really?

You act like it was my preference to postpone and delay our pre-order 2 times. If it was my choice, it would be up right now, but there were/are some unknown approvals that were brought to our attention a week before the pre-order was supposed to go up and we have to adhere to them.

We have the license, this WILL happen.

Once we have the necessary approvals, we are going full force with our release.

You act like I'm calling YOU out on this. It's not your fault that its not happening right now, but you know as well as I do that this band is fucking your eyes out.

and I love how when you quoted me I instantly got bad karma points. For some reason everyone here thinks your Jesus, so you should tell people to like me more. And then maybe they would stop smiting me.

I call bullshit

bullshit? really?

You act like it was my preference to postpone and delay our pre-order 2 times. If it was my choice, it would be up right now, but there were/are some unknown approvals that were brought to our attention a week before the pre-order was supposed to go up and we have to adhere to them.

We have the license, this WILL happen.

Once we have the necessary approvals, we are going full force with our release.

I believe you will make this happen but there is a certain amount of skepticism going around. sorry you are getting the shit end of the stick dude

Guest itsajakie

i care about karma because im trying to be a functional member of the board, and be able to trade/buy/sell with people without them thinking im a d-bag. lol.

and not only does everyone think im a flipper because im trading people, not even selling, but the second i express my concern about this record coming out, everyone thinks im ripping on rj

hell, even rj thinks im ripping on him. maybe im just a dick!

i care about karma because im trying to be a functional member of the board, and be able to trade/buy/sell with people without them thinking im a d-bag. lol.

and not only does everyone think im a flipper because im trading people, not even selling, but the second i express my concern about this record coming out, everyone thinks im ripping on rj

No one uses Karma to judge if they will trade with you or not. You just have to be a SD / BH.

noway dude, you rule. I didn't mean to jump down your throat, just wish everyone could stay positive about this release. I'm trying to get ours along as quickly as possible so you guys can pre-order it!

on that note, let's all be cool and actually discuss stuff rather than rip on each other for no reason ;D PMA!

I AM JESUS!

Sorry. I had to.

Also, I wasn't rippin' on you either, jakie

you're a cool dude in my book. Never wronged me.

Just thought you may've took it that way.

Guest itsajakie

nah man you have never said anything negative toward me, or anyone that iv seen at least. i was mainly just ranting about a few select people on this board that hate me. lol

and what does SD/BH stand for?