HWM re-lauchning their site tomorrow

kyle

Just got this email from them:

Whether you have or haven’t heard the rumors yet, here’s the shake down on what’s happening--HWM are gearing up to play shows next year in conjunction with the release of our new singles and B-sides compilation, “Till The Wheels Fall Off,” which is due out January 22nd on No Idea. Here is the list of confirmed shows:

JANUARY 19TH, 2008 ORLANDO, FL HOUSE OF BLUSE

JANUARY 25TH, 2008 SAYERVILLE, NJ STARLAND BALLROOM

FEBRUARY 2ND, 2008 CHICAGO, IL METRO

Tickets for these shows will go on sale Saturday, November 10th.

People have been asking the following questions, for which I will provide the answers:

Q: Are you guys still doing The Draft and Chuck solo stuff?

A: Yes, very much so.

Q: Are you going to do another HWM record?

A: We haven’t even rehearsed the old shit yet.

Q: How many HWM shows are you going to do?

A: We haven’t put a limit on it, but it’s not anything we’ve really thought about, either.

Q: What/how many songs are you guys going to be playing?

A: Who knows/ a bunch, hopefully. We’re working on a way to incorporate you all on the set making a bit. Not too much, though. You guys like some terrible songs.

We really, honestly don’t know anything aside from the info we’re releasing right here. IF anything else is going to happen, we’ll be sure to let everyone know as soon as we do. Thanks a ton for the positive response, everyone.

Peace

HWM

Ahh. I'm excited to see what comes of that Discography page.

Well, there's a pretty extensive discography here, complete with pictures and everything. Hasn't been updated in a couple years, so the recent No Idea reissues aren't included. Other than that, it rules.

http://www.geocities.com/daemore1/main.htm

they posted this on their myspace yesterday

"

SHOWS (PART 2)

Hey, all. Based on the response we've gotten thus far, I feel like I may not have been clear in that initial post. So, to clarify, we're not looking at doing shows in between these shows. I'm not going to swear that these are the only three show we're doing, because we haven't made that decision. So, while we really appreciate everyone wanting us to come play their respective cities, it's just not in the cards right now.

Again, thanks so much for the rad response, guys.

Peace

Black"

i'm fucking lucky as hell that i live 20 minutes away from starland

they posted this on their myspace yesterday

"

SHOWS (PART 2)

Hey, all. Based on the response we've gotten thus far, I feel like I may not have been clear in that initial post. So, to clarify, we're not looking at doing shows in between these shows. I'm not going to swear that these are the only three show we're doing, because we haven't made that decision. So, while we really appreciate everyone wanting us to come play their respective cities, it's just not in the cards right now.

Again, thanks so much for the rad response, guys.

Peace

Black"

i'm fucking lucky as hell that i live 20 minutes away from starland

as do i. where you from, man?