Portugal. The Man - Live Stream

thomas

Tonight's Portugal. The Man show at the Agora in Cleveland is going to be streamed on YeboTV.com starting at 8PM EST. Openers The Doctor Teeeth and The Taller We Grow will also be streaming.

I am so pissed I have to miss this show, as I am still "sick". I am going to try to rip the show from the stream but that site's streams always suck for me so maybe some other webrippers can help me out with it. Hope everyone going tonight has a good time, and be sure to let me know if they are selling Johnny's prints yet!

Dude. Come ON. You can't let a little sickness keep you from going to see one of your favorite bands. Pour some Tussin on it and get going!

Well the whole problem is that I randomly pass out, so I don't think it is safe to drive ~30 mins with a risk like that.

Oh shit, you're probably right. Feel better soon, pal.

I just got back from getting new tires ($605!), that made my wallet very unhappy so a show where I'd probably buy a ton of merch would make it worse. I was also told I need new brakes soon, so there goes more of my moneys this month :/.

Ugh, I hate car maintenance. That's one good thing about not having one currently. More record money!

Guest falloutcollapse

They put on a pretty good set. The openers were horrendous! I'm glad that these guys are opening for Thursday, and not having terrible openers. Anyway, the set was pretty solid. It was missing "Chicago," which is one of my favorite songs (guess why), but otherwise, it got me pretty pumped.

SET LIST:

AKA M80 the Wolf

Jam

Bellies are Full

Telling Tellers Tell Me

Church Mouth

Shade

Sugar Cinnamon

Jam/New Song

Stables and Chairs

Marching With 6

Jam/the last minute of Elephants

How the Leopard Got Its Spots

Horse Warming Party

Jam

The Devil

Tommy

Jam/Helter Skelter

PS-If you ever choose to watch a show on this site, ignore the stupid chat box thing. The kids that talk on there are so stupid. Me and Thomas had our own side conversation about how dumb those kids are.

I came in about half way through Telling Tellers Tell Me, since the stream was acting like crap before hand. I was able to webrip the rest, but some stuff has some skips from buffer so I'll have to wait for them the archive it to get a better rip. It was a pretty damn good show, crowd seemed lame and the keyboardist vocals were way too load but otherwise good.

New Song, working title "Salt"

(has 2 skips due to buffer, but I'll get better rips once it is archived next week)

And the kids in the chat were some of the biggest morons I have ever seen, it was like going back to AOL in the 90's. Thankfully falloutcollapse PMed me after a bit and blocked the chat window for the most part.