bone

Watchmen is the most overrated comic ever created.

I enjoy it, don't take that the wrong way, but it's not nearly as amazing as it's given credit for. I have the Absolute Edition though and suggest it to anyone that's a fan of the book.

I might be selling my original single's of the book in a few weeks if anyone is interested. All NM.

I collect comics more than records and have done so for over 20 years now. I think I know more about comics than I do about my own life.

Jacobe, where do you buy your comics?

All-American (the one towards Canfield). I have a bag there.

I avoid Rainbow at all costs.

Awesome. That's where I bought all of mine forever until I quit a few years ago. I'm pretty good friends with Jake and Bob (both former employees) and I still see Randy and Greg from time to time.

Oh, and fuck Rainbow. I used to ride my bike to their store in Austintown for years and years since they were the only game in town. They were such shady dicks.

Awesome. That's where I bought all of mine forever until I quit a few years ago. I'm pretty good friends with Jake and Bob (both former employees) and I still see Randy and Greg from time to time.

Oh, and fuck Rainbow. I used to ride my bike to their store in Austintown for years and years since they were the only game in town. They were such shady dicks.

I'm actually really good friends with Randy, actually meeting up with him and Jake tonight at the Lucero show in Clev.

Fuck Pat & Rainbow, they are right by my apt (I live on Southern) and it would be easier to go there, but they are such assholes and once Pat was slipping my books into a bag and "accidentally" put 3 under the bag. Whhen I walked back in he said "that didn't happen" and I called him out on it since they were still sitting there on the counter.

I bet you and I have been in the same place numerous times and had no idea. If you're ever by CDWarehouse stop in and say hello.

I'm actually really good friends with Randy, actually meeting up with him and Jake tonight at the Lucero show in Clev.

Fuck Pat & Rainbow, they are right by my apt (I live on Southern) and it would be easier to go there, but they are such assholes and once Pat was slipping my books into a bag and "accidentally" put 3 under the bag. Whhen I walked back in he said "that didn't happen" and I called him out on it since they were still sitting there on the counter.

I bet you and I have been in the same place numerous times and had no idea. If you're ever by CDWarehouse stop in and say hello.

I actually turned Jake (and therefore Randy?) on to Lucero. Which is strange because I only casually listen to Lucero myself. For some reason I thought Jake would like them, I forget why. Tell them Sinchak says hi.

You're right, we must have crossed paths before between the comics and vinyl. I'll have to swing by the CDWarehouse one day if I think of it.

I'd suggest getting the separate trades as a 1300 page book...especially a comic book is going to be pushed to the extreme to view the pages...the bonus is that jeff smith didn't do too many (if any at all) splash pages so that won't be a problem...but if memory serves the one volume edition is smaller overall compared to the separate trades.

amazing book that starts off cutesy and sweet and turns darker than you'd ever imagine by the end. I'm planning on getting a bone tattoo as well.

I'd suggest getting the separate trades as a 1300 page book...especially a comic book is going to be pushed to the extreme to view the pages...the bonus is that jeff smith didn't do too many (if any at all) splash pages so that won't be a problem...but if memory serves the one volume edition is smaller overall compared to the separate trades.

amazing book that starts off cutesy and sweet and turns darker than you'd ever imagine by the end. I'm planning on getting a bone tattoo as well.

The seperate trades asre oop. The only ones avail. Are the 1 volume trade and the scholastic illustrated ones of which only vol. 1-6 is out...