The Office has stopped filming???

Ugh, this strike needs to end ASAP and it just started! The writer's deserve basically what they're asking for. It's a new digital age and the times have changed, just like the music industry.

I WANT MY SHOWS!

Heroes filmed two endings to Episode 11, so they can end the season (and they probably will now) there. UGH!

ANY show with a script is going to be affected. All kinds of bad shit happens when you try to go around a union like the WGA. Rest assured any and all shows including the Daily Show, all late night shows, and all scripted shows will be in re-runs until its over. Total flippin' shite but the writers are asking for something they should get.

Guest scriptedrain
im glad i havent watched this show cause then id get into it and be as pissed as the rest of you

You're really missing out. I watched the entire series a few months ago because I've always wanted to get into it. It's hilarious. Yes, even this season is funny.

Exactly. Jess and I bought all 3 seasons and watched them within a matter of 2 weeks and couldn't get enough. Such a great show!

Guest nickman
ANY show with a script is going to be affected. All kinds of bad shit happens when you try to go around a union like the WGA. Rest assured any and all shows including the Daily Show, all late night shows, and all scripted shows will be in re-runs until its over. Total flippin' shite but the writers are asking for something they should get.

jon stewart is paying writers for the daily show / colbert show out of his own pocket for a while. pretty awesome

from Jenna(Pam)'s Blog:

Oh...there are only 2 unaired original episodes of The Office left. And, I'm sad to say the one we were getting ready to shoot was going to be the funniest of the year. I'm sure of it. They've been pitching this particular story idea for over 2 years…it involves Pam and Jim being in Michael's home but that's all I'll say. I hope we get to shoot it soon. Let's all stay strong and hope that the strike can end soon.

jon stewart is paying writers for the daily show / colbert show out of his own pocket for a while. pretty awesome

He might be paying but I would imagine they can't actually write or they'd be crossing union lines.

If they cross the picket lines they'll be looked down upon by the Union -- what's the term? I forget, it's not "scab" is it? That's someone who goes to work in replace correct?

Nope, its "scab." I'm pretty sure anyone who crosses lines, even if you were in the union, are scabs. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure.