Us 2,000-posters need a new title...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Custom titles fall upon the mods to be creative -- any board I've ever been on with custom titles, usually they revolve around inside jokes or personality quirks of the poster in question. Like, the user doesn't pick their custom title; it's assigned to them by the mod, as a sort of "badge of honor."

God, I'm such a nerd.

Custom titles fall upon the mods to be creative -- any board I've ever been on with custom titles, usually they revolve around inside jokes or personality quirks of the poster in question. Like, the user doesn't pick their custom title; it's assigned to them by the mod, as a sort of "badge of honor."

God, I'm such a nerd.

Oh you're not the only one...

God, I'm such a nerd.

OH BUT WE LOVE YOU SO. I actually think this is the way to go.

God, I'm such a nerd.

get to work, chris. barring that, we should all be mods. let the analretentive wars begin!!!

Seeing Chris/benchwarmer's caption gave me an idea: What if the custom titles were Black Sabbath references? Iron Man would obviously be the top, then Supernaut, War Pig, Paranoid, and Snowblind. Chris could be "Hand Of Doom", Ben could be "Master Of Reality" and Virgil "The Wizard". I dunno, maybe that's lame but it was just a thought.

Seeing Chris/benchwarmer's caption gave me an idea: What if the custom titles were Black Sabbath references? Iron Man would obviously be the top, then Supernaut, War Pig, Paranoid, and Snowblind. Chris could be "Hand Of Doom", Ben could be "Master Of Reality" and Virgil "The Wizard". I dunno, maybe that's lame but it was just a thought.

I definitely think it should be music related. Maybe do something in relation to colored vinyl where "no idea grey" would be the bottom and it could move up from there. I do like the Sabbath idea.

I definitely think it should be music related. Maybe do something in relation to colored vinyl where "no idea grey" would be the bottom and it could move up from there. I do like the Sabbath idea.

Haha, "No Idea grey" would definitely be the bottom.