Us 2,000-posters need a new title...

Custom titles aren't ranked by post count; they just exist. Once you have one, that's what you have, no matter how many posts you make. It'll stay what it is until a mod decides to change it again.

So what we're talking about is 1)starting to implement custom titles and/or 2)overhaul the title/post count system.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Custom titles aren't ranked by post count; they just exist. Once you have one, that's what you have, no matter how many posts you make. It'll stay what it is until a mod decides to change it again.

So what we're talking about is 1)starting to implement custom titles and/or 2)overhaul the title/post count system.

Well I meant corresponding them with post count like they are now, but I don't really care either way. That was just an idea I was throwing out there.

Seeing Chris/benchwarmer's caption gave me an idea: What if the custom titles were Black Sabbath references? Iron Man would obviously be the top, then Supernaut, War Pig, Paranoid, and Snowblind. Chris could be "Hand Of Doom", Ben could be "Master Of Reality" and Virgil "The Wizard". I dunno, maybe that's lame but it was just a thought.

You own a van with a painting of Thor on the side don't you.

Seeing Chris/benchwarmer's caption gave me an idea: What if the custom titles were Black Sabbath references? Iron Man would obviously be the top, then Supernaut, War Pig, Paranoid, and Snowblind. Chris could be "Hand Of Doom", Ben could be "Master Of Reality" and Virgil "The Wizard". I dunno, maybe that's lame but it was just a thought.

You own a van with a painting of Thor on the side don't you.

I WISH

Custom titles fall upon the mods to be creative -- any board I've ever been on with custom titles, usually they revolve around inside jokes or personality quirks of the poster in question. Like, the user doesn't pick their custom title; it's assigned to them by the mod, as a sort of "badge of honor."

God, I'm such a nerd.

THEN WHY DON'T I HAVE ONE ON THE AP BOARD.

You have no clue how much this idea excites me. NO CLUE.

Custom titles fall upon the mods to be creative -- any board I've ever been on with custom titles, usually they revolve around inside jokes or personality quirks of the poster in question. Like, the user doesn't pick their custom title; it's assigned to them by the mod, as a sort of "badge of honor."

God, I'm such a nerd.

THEN WHY DON'T I HAVE ONE ON THE AP BOARD.

Because I created custom post count titles instead.

God, I'm such a nerd.

nerd nugget

i tried to stay out of the previous alphabet game.

and i swear to god i'm not trying to post a ridiculous amount of time. i just happen to spend a lot of time on the computer at work and at home. i do a lot of work on my home laptop, so it's just always there.

i feel like i should apologize for not getting out more.

and i swear to god i'm not trying to post a ridiculous amount of time. i just happen to spend a lot of time on the computer at work and at home. i do a lot of work on my home laptop, so it's just always there.

LOZER

LOZER

Dude you totally spelled that wrong, looser.

God, I'm such a nerd.

nerd nugget

Nuggets?

Anyway, custom titles would be cool, but I also like the idea of more post count number ranks. I'm almost to 1000 and I fee like a complete nerd. nugget?