Thrice - Identity Crisis - Green Vinyl Available

matt

• 3 weeks later...
then enlighten everyone grand wizard, because this stunt makes both of you look pretty shitty right now.

Just to get this out of the way right now.

Besides becoming a good friend of mine, Brent has also done artwork/design for me on 5 separate releases (including all the layout/design aspects of this LP). He has a ton of releases coming out over the following months and if selling something he had a direct hand in helps him and his label out I see no problem in supporting that.

then enlighten everyone grand wizard, because this stunt makes both of you look pretty shitty right now.

Matt already answered to an extent, and I don't normally put my business out in the open, but proving a fake account wrong seems like something that the internet gods would want me to do.

I did the art for the Thrice record as well as a few other ASR releases. Since you probably don't have any idea how independent labels work, I'll let you in on a little secret. They don't have very much money at all.

I basically did the design work as a friendly gesture because Matt is a good guy. As a friendly gesture back and as a sort of payment for the work I had done, Matt gave me a test press. Me being content with the normal version of the record, I figured I could sell the test press to a fan that wanted it and I could also raise funds to continue to release more records on my label.

So if you could explain how me helping out Matt, Matt helping out me, and a fan getting a test press is "shitty" I'd love to hear it.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. I actually couldn't believe this was said, even coming from a fake account.

Yeah...and stop picking on me too you big faker.

maybe if you quit flipping records i will. youre also a liar too based on that lame sob story of a reason you posted in the other section. your so hungry and poor but you preordered at least two copies dickweed.

• 1 month later...