Tony/Joey Split + New Color Repress¡¿¡

patatfat

The Joey/Tony Split 7" will be made available at the same time as our next color repress. Please order together to save shipping.

So being out for close to 15 years and never pressed on color vinyl, NOFX " I Heard They Suck Live " will be available very soon, possibly tomorrow for sure by Monday. And it's not on blue vinyl.

Also we have a new item in the stuff section: http://www.fatwreck.com/store/merch/236

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Shit. Just realized that they only repress records that were only available on black.

Nevermind.

not true, the longest line was pressed on purple and grey before white

Too late.

Oh Shit. Just realized that they only repress records that were only available on black.

Nevermind.

Not true.

Longest Line

Juvenile Product

I held off on IHTSL because I figured this would happen, and when they took down the LP version of Tony Sly/Joey Cape split I figured they had some trick up their sleeves.

I don't buy any of the back catalog anymore. I used to buy one old LP with every order, but I've been bitten in the ass a couple of times already so I just dont do it anymore...