+/- about your day

Guest falloutcollapse

I also thought it was funny that there were security guards there in a stupid VFW, and I didn't get thrown out for assaulting a person. They had huge signs on the walls that said "NO HATE MOSH!!"

Guest falloutcollapse

Haha for sure. I don't mess with innocent people or anything, and I don't start pits when there's not already one. Me and my friends just have a good time, not much more to it.

-I am so fucking hungover. I can't really remember shit form last night. Bits and pieces and such but it's not good. I feel so fucking bad right now. I have to fix the fucking hole in my wall. Note to self. Do not drink a bottle of rum by yourself.

also, dont try to fix the hole in your wall after drinking a bottle of rum. That will prove to be a hazard. Are you going to the Neurosis/Converge show?

Guest abravemorning

-Went over to my friend's and he was high as fuck and wouldn't do anything.

+Decide to come back him, listen to records, pick up my room, and list some things for sale.

+ got all the pixar movies on dvd from my brother (for my birthday)

+ watching toy story (which is hilarious by the way. i forgot how funny it is when they're trying to shove the batteries in the baby monitor.)

+ if things go right, i'll be getting some records that i've been wanting...

Guest falloutcollapse
+ got all the pixar movies on dvd from my brother (for my birthday)

+ watching toy story (which is hilarious by the way. i forgot how funny it is when they're trying to shove the batteries in the baby monitor.)

+ if things go right, i'll be getting some records that i've been wanting...

Everything about this sounds like you're having the most ultimate day. +1 for Toy Story (I used to be obsessed)

oh man, i was 6 when this movie came out. i was obsessed. i remember getting an original woody doll for christmas. just last christmas, i got a more recent woody doll. it's totally different. kinda weak. i had the original metallic buzz, but i really wish i got the original colors. but you can't blame me. i was a little kid. i also had the bucket-o-soldiers. haha.

Guest falloutcollapse
oh man, i was 6 when this movie came out. i was obsessed. i remember getting an original woody doll for christmas. just last christmas, i got a more recent woody doll. it's totally different. kinda weak. i had the original metallic buzz, but i really wish i got the original colors. but you can't blame me. i was a little kid. i also had the bucket-o-soldiers. haha.

For fuckin real dude, I had the original Woody and the original Buzz, and the soldiers too! And Toy Story bedsheets and my room was painted like Andy's and everything. It was sick.

For fuckin real dude, I had the original Woody and the original Buzz, and the soldiers too! And Toy Story bedsheets and my room was painted like Andy's and everything. It was sick.

with the clouds?? that is EXTREME. i'm just stoked to watch a bug's life. i haven't seen that movie in YEARS. (and believe it or not, finding nemo, as well...)

Guest falloutcollapse

with the clouds?? that is EXTREME. i'm just stoked to watch a bug's life. i haven't seen that movie in YEARS. (and believe it or not, finding nemo, as well...)

Yeah dude, clouds and all. I never liked Bugs Life, because I'm so scared of bugs that I can't even watch cartoons of them. Not even Bee Movie or anything. Finding Nemo rules though.