+/- about your day

- I almost had another panic attack just now. I had to run into the bathroom and try and calm myself down. Not something I need the whole class seeing. I just started crying uncontrollably and I was in there for a good 10/15 minutes. Fuck this isn't a very good week at all. It doesn't help that my parents haven't returned any of my calls (They are really busy this week, I know that, but I just wish they weren't), the only friend I have to talk to about any of it right now is being a total twat to me. It's like, I am there for him to listen/help him with stupid little bullshit that he whines about but I'm on the verge of having a fucking attack and he can't even give me the time of day and he's sitting right next to me. Everyone else is too busy dealing with their own shit. I have way too much on my plate right now. Fuck. I just want to sell all my shit and disappear.

Thanks. I'm feeling a little better. Pep talk from Dan helped a bunch. I just realized I'm sick of dealing with everyone else's bullshit when I have my own to worry about. It sort of became just too much. Still is, but I'm hoping after I finally get in touch with my parents it'll smooth over more.

- My throat feels weird. Yesterday when I was eating food felt like it was being restricted going down my throat. I hope it is not swollen, or something bad is forming.

+ I got to the Pulmonologist again today to discuss my asthma test.

- Still broke.

- Work.

+ Payday tomorrow.

-- My house is officially on the market :(.

+ finally in a band again

+ have shows coming up already

- I don't know all of the songs

- our vocalist is 16...I'm 25, just kind of weird

+/- not 100% into the music, but it's at least got my mind off of other things and it's fun

- Fuck Work

1,000,000 - for not being in Seattle and not getting to see these MCD reunion shows...esp with them opening with Get Off The Floor & playing Johnny Thunders...

1,000,000,000,000,000 more - for being to get a hold of a Feather Bed Whiskey Blanket Box Set

- Having to sneak into the School's library to use a computer

- Missed Chuck D speak on campus Tuesday night apparently, that would have been cool to see

- missed a Eliot McPhearson (Dexateens front man) solo Acoustic show for free tonight while I was napping

- keep finding more and more stray gray hairs on my head

+ ...I'm still alive?

+ Really good paycheck.

- Undercharged for shipping on a few things I sold on ebay. Not too big deal since I usually overcharge by like 40 cents so I'm still up.

- Most my paycheck is going to buy clothes, new shoes, and new pillows since I need them all pretty bad.

- Slammed my pinky in my car door because I'm an idiot.

- I got cut off 3 times between the bank and post office, it is like a 3 block drive.

+ Feel good today, other then a bit foggy headed, but I can deal with that.

+ Should be a decent mail day.

+Midterms are over

+Didn't lose the apartment over not having the lease and deposit in today (most of it was their fault...these real estate people are soooo easy to deal with...unlike the people we're renting from now).

+Got paid

+Refund check was in the mail when I got home.

+Get to pick up my package from my parents tomorrow.

+Get to drink a lot tomorrow.

+Title Fight were pretty fun tonight.

-Burnt out from working all day

-Something's wrong with my lungs. Anytime I breathe deeply it hurts and then I get into coughing fits which are also painful. I feel some phlegm in my lungs, but it's stuck there and not coming up. I might take some hits off my roommate's inhaler or something. I really fucking hope it's nothing serious.

+Midterms are over

+Didn't lose the apartment over not having the lease and deposit in today (most of it was their fault...these real estate people are soooo easy to deal with...unlike the people we're renting from now).

+Got paid

-Something's wrong with my lungs. Anytime I breathe deeply it hurts and then I get into coughing fits which are also painful. I feel some phlegm in my lungs, but it's stuck there and not coming up. I might take some hits off my roommate's inhaler or something. I really fucking hope it's nothing serious.

well overall i'd say thats a + day.

as for myself

--- still not 19

+Midterms are over

+Got paid

did you see fallen from the sky?