+/- about your day

yeah, i actually like kanye's music though (or well, at least half of it). i hear he's incredible live, too. i'm excited to see n.e.r.d., too. i just hope nothing bad happens!

I've seen Kanye before, and I was little bored. Tell Rhiana that I said "yo" though

yeah, well...still excited!

I've seen Kanye before, and I was little bored. Tell Rhiana that I said "yo" though

yeah, well...still excited!

yea didn't mean to kill your buzz, it was good, and he had this crazy as stage show too, lots of stuff. we just had shitty seats and the dudeguys around us really ruined it for me.

----- I've been waiting about three weeks for a record I bought from someone on eBay and they just sent me the following message:

At least he was honest about it and gave me my money back. Still sucks, though.

what was the record?

It was a Post Marked Stamps 7" I didn't have a regular copy of (I have the box set but I'm trying to get all the individual ones, too, as the packaging was different).

Guest falloutcollapse

+/- Went Victoria's Secret shopping with the ladyfriend

++++++++++++++ I'm totally listening to the new Russian Circles right now 8-)8-)8-)

I want that Russian Circles, you're a lucky dude. Also, nobody ever told me that Victoria's Secret is super expensive.

+/- Went Victoria's Secret shopping with the ladyfriend

++++++++++++++ I'm totally listening to the new Russian Circles right now 8-)8-)8-)

I want that Russian Circles, you're a lucky dude. Also, nobody ever told me that Victoria's Secret is super expensive.

hahaha

What were you looking to buy her?

Guest falloutcollapse

hahaha

We were just at the mall because her mom got her a $200 gift card for Christmas so she took me in there. I thought $200 was outrageous, but she didn't even get that many things. It was ridiculous. I'm going to need to start saving pennies if I want to get her things from there.

Guest falloutcollapse

I already bought her this necklace from Urban Outfitters that cost as much as one bra cost her. But next year, I will definitely go the paper mache route.

hahaha

We were just at the mall because her mom got her a $200 gift card for Christmas so she took me in there. I thought $200 was outrageous, but she didn't even get that many things. It was ridiculous. I'm going to need to start saving pennies if I want to get her things from there.

A word of advice, never buy a girl a bra. They are fucking picky about their bras. Only buy one if it's ment to come off of them quickly.

A word of advice, never buy a girl a bra. They are fucking picky about their bras. Only buy one if it's ment to come off of them quickly.

Well if you're amazing like me and know their size/have good taste in such things, you can pull it off. But I would discourage the general male population from doing it.