+/- about your day

+ Cooked a kick-ass dinner: spicy szechuan chickent stri-fry w/ rice...I got a little heavy-handed on the spicy...but it was still good

+ Watched 'Saw 3'...hadn't seen it before...I know, late into it...and it was pretty damn good

+ Having some beers...what else is new?

+ Listening to ISIS....again, what else is new?

lets go chronologically

- to bed at 2 and up at 7 for work

- work

+ Dank ass sandwich for lunch

+ saw at least a dozen milfs at work

+ off work

+ sat at guitar center for an hour playing a sweet ass mustang

+ Free chinese food dinner for my momma's birthday (sweet and sour shrimp)

- got back to mom's house and put on a liars album only to be drowned out seconds later by my jackass little brother turning the tv onto "hitch" with will smith

+ headphones

- no green, no drinkin allowed at momma's, and nobody to go out drinkin with

+++Finally got my Valentine's Day present from the girlfriend, and it consisted of a heart-shaped deep-dish pizza (that she had sent frozen all the way from Chicago) as well as a gift card to Victoria's Secret with a note telling me to get her something I want to see her in. Fucking STOKED!

+++Finally got my Valentine's Day present from the girlfriend, and it consisted of a heart-shaped deep-dish pizza (that she had sent frozen all the way from Chicago) as well as a gift card to Victoria's Secret with a note telling me to get her something I want to see her in. Fucking STOKED!

Damnnn. Have fun!

Probably a -. Actually, yea, a -. My friend's had a party tonight and some kids decided to talk an excessive amount of shit to a girl and her 11th grade brother who was visiting, so my friend said "hey, why don't you guys leave?" He wasn't being overly confrontational, but wanted the kids to leave since they were disrespecting our other friends. Well, they wouldn't leave, then shoved my friend, so a bunch of other friends dove in and beat the fuck out of the kid. He knelt on the ground bleeding for about 3 minutes before he could get up again.

- Mouth still feels odd

- I over worry about stuff way too much since I developed anxiety

- In 2 hours, I only get the opening song, and 7 minutes of an episode typed, re-timed, and quality checked. Only like 1/7 done with the first DVD of 6 :(.

+ Will be worth it when it's done.

+ Tomorrow off.

+ Time and a half on Monday!

+++ The first of two Converge/Neurosis shows was amazing tonight. The floor was slippery after all the Face Melting that Converge left in their wake. They ended their set with Jane Doe which was amazing. And Neurosis played for almost two hours and Scott Kelly headbutted the microphone till blood dripped down his forehead. It was amazing. I hope tomorrow will be the same.