Cops suck.

^^ That's good to hear. I wish you and your mom the best

And: Fuck the police. I got hit with a baton once for no reason. People on Broad St were celebrating the Phillies getting in the world series. I was out at the time and on my way home. I have to cross Broad St. I was calmly crossing the street at a proper intersection, no cheering or tom foolery and some po smacks my chest with a baton while in the middle of the street (It ended up bruising later) and told me I couldn't cross there. I knew if I protested or displayed any sort of displeasure of the fact that he unnecessarily hit me, I'd still get arrested.

And bike cops on South St. are the fucking worst. There's way too many cops who abuse their badges. It does make me feel bad for the cops who actually do good things for their communities.

I got pulled over in Tallahassee at 8am for "running a red light". When the cop told me why he pulled me over I said "uh, sir, I just pulled out of that Burger King parking lot..." and held up my bag of breakfast. Then he got defensive and said "well im gonna let you go with a verbal warning...dont let it happen again!"

the only time ive ever gotten pulled over was for accidentally hitting a high curb in an empty parking lot on a college campus at night. i was looking for a building, was lost, and had to make a tight turn into the lot and my front tire went partially up onto the curb.

pretty sure the guy who pulled me over was just campus security with a huuuuuge ego, but he made me get out my license and registration, and kept a flashlight on me the whole time. he was 'nice' and 'let me off with a warning'.

this one time, my uncle was trying to score some weed (for his girlfriend). He asked me to help him, because he didn't really know many people, and my other uncle got it. however, for some fucked up reason, he told my dad i was smoking pot. well, my dad then hired some fake cops (who were also strippers) to try and make me learn a lesson about not doing drugs.

the best part was that i found out about his plan, and my grandpa and i turned the whole thing around on him. it was quite awesome.

this one time, my uncle was trying to score some weed (for his girlfriend). He asked me to help him, because he didn't really know many people, and my other uncle got it. however, for some fucked up reason, he told my dad i was smoking pot. well, my dad then hired some fake cops (who were also strippers) to try and make me learn a lesson about not doing drugs.

the best part was that i found out about his plan, and my grandpa and i turned the whole thing around on him. it was quite awesome.

Hahaha, Arrested Development. +1.

[image]

And that's why you don't do drugs!