Ghostbusters game (full original cast)

Guest scriptedrain

I've never seen the Ghostbusters movies. How many are there? I used to watch the cartoon all the time on USA when I was little. I've always wanted to see these, but they have somehow evaded me... no one I know has owned / rented them.

Either way, I think it's awesome that they got the original people on board. That's how it SHOULD be (I'm looking at you, TMNT).

Holy shit. That looks awesome! It is kind of weird that those are pretty much scenes from the movies, but they game is supposedly being written a new story line. Also, this game seems like it was made for the Wii, in terms of control anyway. The graphics couldn't be handled by a Wii.

You better buy one! Seriously, there are so many fucking amazing games, and its only been out for about 2 years.

Oh I know. Maybe this will help me convince my wife. We really should upgrade our TV first though! I decided I wanted a 360 when I saw the trailer for GTA IV. A Ghostbusters Wii game would make sense though.

I've never seen the Ghostbusters movies. How many are there? I used to watch the cartoon all the time on USA when I was little. I've always wanted to see these, but they have somehow evaded me... no one I know has owned / rented them.

Oh my god. You can get the first one for like $5-7 bucks on DVD now. Trust me when I say the full, original, unedited movie is one of the finest comedies ever made.

Most people I know don't believe me because the edited-for-TV version has been ubiquitous throughout our lives, and they've seen little parts of it, and they think it is silly, or whatever. But it's definitely worth your time and a few bucks to seek out and watch the original.

There is a sequel, however it is corny as all hell and only worth a rent.

You better buy one! Seriously, there are so many fucking amazing games, and its only been out for about 2 years.

Oh I know. Maybe this will help me convince my wife. We really should upgrade our TV first though! I decided I wanted a 360 when I saw the trailer for GTA IV. A Ghostbusters Wii game would make sense though.

Oh my god. You can get the first one for like $5-7 bucks on DVD now. Trust me when I say the full, original, unedited movie is one of the finest comedies ever made.

Most people I know don't believe me because the edited-for-TV version has been ubiquitous throughout our lives, and they've seen little parts of it, and they think it is silly, or whatever. But it's definitely worth your time and a few bucks to seek out and watch the original.

The double feature 2-pack is super cheap. I think I got mine new for around 10 bucks. TOTALLY worth it.

Guest scriptedrain

The double feature 2-pack is super cheap. I think I got mine new for around 10 bucks. TOTALLY worth it.

I wonder who will get me for a Secret Santa? That and a 7" would be ideal. Hint hint nudge nudge. :)