fuck FedEx

seriously. fuck that company. I got home last night to find a door tag saying that the trustkill order I placed needed my signature. They came at 11:30 AM, I was at work. So I called up the 800 number and talked to a fellow on the phone about it, he said that I could not get my package without signing for it, they would attempt one more day, and then if no one signed for it, would hold it at the swickley or neville island branch for me to GO AND PICK IT UP. What kind of fuckery is this? I told him to make a note to have it delivered by 8:30 AM, as that is when I leave for work every day, I will 100% be here up until that point. I could not pick it up in the evening because I am leaving until sunday morning from work. So we set a time and I go about my business...

10 hours pass...

wake up at 7:30 AM, do my business in the bathroom, sit around watch the news and all that jazz until 8:20 AM, I get a phone call from fedex. The lady said they had a note on the system to deliever by 8:30 AM, and said that her driver doesn't leave until 10/10:30 AM and asked if I could drive out and pick it up. I told her no. I PAID FOR YOUR SERVICE TO DELIVER TO MY FUCKING HOUSE, NO I AM NOT DOING YOUR GOD DAMN JOB FOR YOU. We finally came to terms that they will attempt to deliver a 3rd day in a row, a no-no in corporate proceedures, and my roommate will sign for it.

This is the 3rd fucking bullshit dealing with FedEx in the last year. They decided to bill me 160 bucks for some bands merch this summer that i returned back to the warehouse when it showed up a day late. Then, after we got that sorted out... in september they just BILLED ME AGAIN for the same amount! FOR NO REASON! I just got a bill from a collection agency for $160 that is attached to NO ACCOUNT.

Fuck them. Sorry for this rant, I fucking hate fedex. I pay for their service I expect their service. Not for them to hold it in their god damn warehouse. My roommate works for a fudge factory and said that FedEx in Pittsburgh is the absolute worst.. and I totally agreee with him now.

[/rant]

i book bands. bands called to have merch shipped day of show to my work place since im there 8 - 5/6 every day. it did not show up day of show, but the following day, after the band left and wer eon their way to chicago. I called them, they said to put their acount number in the field, and they'll have fedex pick it up. I did that. Next month I get a bill for $160 bucks.

I worked for FedEx for a short amount of time... and you are right. They are fucked. You have a better chance of getting results sending smoke signals then you do calling their 800 number. The only thing I can say is that on their shipping form, there is a box the sender can check so that the package will NOT require a signature. If they don't check it, you're screwed.

the WORST part about this is when i was on the phone this morning with her, she was repeating it out loud and when she said "so what about evening?" I heard someone say "NOOOOOOOO" which she replyed, oh wait, no, our driver can' do that. The driver was RIGHT THERE saying NO. fuck, that got me so mad. she said "what about saturday?" and while I was checking my brain about it he was saying in the background "ive got 7 stops on saturday". So i told her "okay, well it sounds like your driver can do it, so far be it that you do what your customer can do". I was/am so angry this morning...

nope, they said that they will not accept that. I asked. and then I told them I wanted to do that. they said "the sender requested ONLY signature in person, we cannot do any other way". so the fuck also goes to trustkill's webstore and staff for being fucktards as well.

nope, they said that they will not accept that. I asked. and then I told them I wanted to do that. they said "the sender requested ONLY signature in person, we cannot do any other way". so the fuck also goes to trustkill's webstore and staff for being fucktards as well.

yea that's just stupid on their part.

Be happy they required a signature, I've had some packages delivered via FedEx that didn't need it and it was much worse.

Apparently, the driver thought my front porch wasn't safe so he threw it on to the back patio of my complex (yes, threw, because there's at least 5 feet thick of bushes around my back patio). At least they left a note on the door the first time saying "Check back door" (It's not a "back door" by the way, it's an enclosed patio with a 4' tall fence and no entrance or exit to anywhere but my apartment).

The second time they just threw it back there and left it for god knows how long. I didn't go outside because it was raining. Yes, they left my package outside in the fucking rain. Luckily, it wasn't something vinyl related or there would have been blood.

Sounds like Trustkill screwed you there.

To be fair, I've had some decent luck with FedEx Groud but i much prefer USPS priority mail since it comes at the same time as mail and is MUCH easier to arrange for leaving at my door.