ps3 down across the globe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out that my PS3 has THE BUG....games can be played...but only in offline mode....The date of the PS3 system is re-set to Jan 1, 2000 .

it seems to me like a y2k. bug only 10 years + 2 months later ....

anyway I just started my Atari 2600 console from 1976 and playing missle command......yeah

I don't know why people say online is better for xbox. It's free for PS3 and there are less assholes with mics.

yea cause there is only 12 people who play games online for PS3.

kidding.

I just like xbox online better because all of my friends play on xbox. i play a few games online for PS3, but its few and far between that i do.

I want to pick up Heavy Rain but there has been a lot of talk about crashing.

The amount of glitches that have been reported from this game is why I've been holding off on buying the game.

Since the introduction of patches for console games, it seems that QA has gone down the shitter for a few game companies in order to get a game out as soon as possible.

unless you look at the tech specs :D

The differences are pretty negligible. Though I suppose that's just about all the PS3 has to brag about. (See what I did there?)

When someone takes the time to make a PS3 game special holy fuck. A client of my wife's (and a great friend) bought us one in trade for a tattoo and the games that are PS3 exclusive are almost hard to play they look so good. Uncharted 1 is a few years old and smokes anything on my xbox graphics wise, and the game play is freaking epic. I love my 360 and my ps3 but they both have their strong points. I will never by another digital game from xbox though because their store is a rip off and sony at least lets me just pay exactly what the cost of games is.