how long should i wait?

mrc

Ok so i bought some records from reckless in chicago from their website and the total was like 34.00 with shipping. the next day i checked my online bank account and saw they charged me almost 50.00. I emailed them stating my problem and they wrote back the next day saying sorry for the mistake, we will get you credited right away.

i got their email on 11/14 in the morning. It is now 5 days later and i still have no refund. I am trying not to be annoying since i know they are good folks, but how long should i wait before calling or emailing them back complaing?

let me know what you would do

thanks

Guest falloutcollapse
I don't go for Reckless anymore. The last time I ordered, I got the wrong 7"(black vinyl when I ordered white) and the 12" I ordered was scratched.

So f them.

The store is cool though. Maybe because it's one of two stores I've ever been in.

I ended up calling up there and spoke to a guy and he said he answered my first email and just forgot to do it before and credited my card while i was on the phone.

these guys will always be good in my book, because i got my lawrence arms - apathy LP on green from them for 8 bucks a few months ago. And the guy was super nice when i called today.

Okay. they are idiots.

got my package today.

both records were wrong. the reason the over charged was because nstead of getting the murder by death- who will survive 2x 10" on gold i got the new album - in bocca al lupo which was like 20 bucks more and i already own.

the pink lincolns - back from the pink room LP was as bad but they said it was the 1st pressing on Greedy Bastard Records and it was the 3rd pressing on stiff pole records.

I dont care about the PL record because i like the white and pink vinyl but im super pissed about the whole murder by death deal.

im annoyed.

both records were wrong. the reason the over charged was because nstead of getting the murder by death- who will survive 2x 10" on gold i got the new album - in bocca al lupo which was like 20 bucks more and i already own.

It wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't inconvienenced you also ALSO overcharging you. Mad shitty.