new against me! leaked

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went into this with an open mind, and I have to say I really don't mind this at all.

It's damn decent. Better than New Wave for me, but eh. I think it has some good tunes.

I really don't get what's to dislike about it. Just don't get too hung up on what AM! used to be while you listen.

i back this.. i feel just about the same, it is much more tolerable than new wave. at least "ocean" isnt on this one. this is a pretty cool album as long as you keep an open mind.

Yeah. I mean, I've been abrasive to AM! changing into a more poppy type band.

I've even begun to like Tom's "clean" singing style nowadays. Maybe even prefer it, holy shit.

With that being said, they're definitely not the same band, but they're still good to me.

Also, I like Ache With Me. That probably voids my entire opinion, haha.

Yeah. I mean, I've been abrasive to AM! changing into a more poppy type band.

I've even begun to like Tom's "clean" singing style nowadays. Maybe even prefer it, holy shit.

With that being said, they're definitely not the same band, but they're still good to me.

Also, I like Ache With Me. That probably voids my entire opinion, haha.

haha yeah, im partial to former clarity, but this album is good on one listen so far. i dont mind ache with me either.

I really want to like this more than I do, to me the production just sounds really cheesy, I feel like I can hear autotune all over toms voice too. I liked high pressure low a lot though, and ache with me is good except the chk-chk-ahh thing he does. The harmonies sound weird in the chorus as well if it didn't have those things I'd like the song a lot more.

I'll see how the rest of this album sounds though. I'm also willing to give it a few more listens.