Interesting Victory Records Related Offer...

cj

Hey guys... i do some work for victory records and therefor i get the usual amount of free shit. I have some cd's that i want to trade away. I dont necessarily want records (even though something cool would be welcome) but anything that you think would be a fair trade... here are the cd's

Aiden - Conviction

Between the Buried and Me - Colors

Nights Like These - Sunlight at Secondhand

Spitalfield - Better than Knowing Where You Are

Darkest Hour - Deliver Us

The Junior Varsity - Cinematographic

Silverstein - Arrivals and Departures

Bury Your Dead - Beauty and the Breakdown

EDIT: Add - Ringworm - The Venomous Grand Design

I have a bunch of samplers and stickers (i think there are some around here) too that ill throw in for whoevers interested...

Guest falloutcollapse
Hey, how about you find a copy of Thursday-Full Collapse on vinyl, and sell me it.

theres on ebay as we speak for 8 bucks with no bids and 2 days left...

Why you gotta do that? I know!

i have 120 copies of the first Atreyu CD that anyone can have for whatever.....a former roommate of mine worked at Victory, and never delivered the cds to the band/brought them back to V-dawg.

make an offer...

paying me to burn them IS an option...but it'll have to be a lot cause burning plastic is pretty toxic.

Guest falloutcollapse
I will never own that record.

Now that I know you're eyeing it I'm not going to bid on it.

I don't know if I can afford the $10 shipping after Baroness. Get it, then let me badger you for the next year and a half, or 30 years, or whenever Scott's plan works.

Now that I know you're eyeing it I'm not going to bid on it.

I don't know if I can afford the $10 shipping after Baroness. Get it, then let me badger you for the next year and a half, or 30 years, or whenever Scott's plan works.

If you can make the first time a threesome, I'll throw in my Five Stories Falling 12".

i have 120 copies of the first Atreyu CD that anyone can have for whatever.....a former roommate of mine worked at Victory, and never delivered the cds to the band/brought them back to V-dawg.

make an offer...

paying me to burn them IS an option...but it'll have to be a lot cause burning plastic is pretty toxic.

id say its worth it.

breathing toxic fumes>listening to atreyu

make an offer...

id say its worth it.

breathing toxic fumes>listening to atreyu

Can't argue that logic...

Heh, someone gave me that cd when I was at a show (Victory Street team person I think). I gave it back. They looked confused and offended.

a couple years ago i made a benefit compilation cd to sell at a Fest here in Chicago of live recordings from my old radio show that I was still doing at the time and we packaged the comps exclusively in Victory Records CD sampler sleeves that me and my friend Dusty saved for about 6 months and had donated for the project...and just pasted the tracklisting on the cover...we only defaced the Sinai Beach ones because that band not only sucked and were Christian, but they they're wack job pro-lifers and they thanked GW Bush and all th armed forces in their CD. Possibly the worst thing ever for a Victory band...which if you think about is a feat unto itself.