Another breakup thread

I've rediscovered Biscayne's "You'd Build A Robot"

Helping lift the spirits a tad.

Got a lot of shows coming up, so keeping busy shouldn't really be a problem.

I'm having lunch with her dad tomorrow. I'm not sure why but for some reason I really feel compelled to talk to him like he can help weaken the blow a little or something I dunno?

Good idea or bad?

Now my goal is to hook up with as many black girls as i can.

Man, I forgot how much I loved Glassjaw.

I don't know you, but hanging out with friends is definitely a good idea, try not to be alone. Pick up a new hobby to keep your mind off of things. If you don't already have a pet and can get one, consider it. Having a new companion around might soften the blow. Keep your space. I'm not sure if the lunch with the dad thing is going to be good for you, it might make her mad. I know personally when I broke up with my last long term boyfriend (it was only 2 years though) he emailed my dad behind my back and sent him a shirt from Tommy Bahama and offered to take him to Hawaii in place of me since I broke up with him. WEIRD. Anyway, I know it made me mad to break up with him and him try to keep ties. I guess it wouldn't have been as bad if we didn't end on bad terms, but we did. Get rid of memory triggers, those won't help you at all. Also, make a wishlist? (of things you want to accomplish--and work toward them) Lastly, change your ringtone (a friend suggested that to me, and while it's weird, it was good for me in the long run because when my phone rang, I didn't automatically think it was him calling) and get a haircut. (I know that's a "girly" suggestion, but I have done it and it helped.)

and remember that time heals most things.

Sorry I just wrote you a novel. I hope this helps you, even a little. Good luck!

Man, I forgot how much I loved Glassjaw.

I don't know you, but hanging out with friends is definitely a good idea, try not to be alone. Pick up a new hobby to keep your mind off of things. If you don't already have a pet and can get one, consider it. Having a new companion around might soften the blow. Keep your space. I'm not sure if the lunch with the dad thing is going to be good for you, it might make her mad. I know personally when I broke up with my last long term boyfriend (it was only 2 years though) he emailed my dad behind my back and sent him a shirt from Tommy Bahama and offered to take him to Hawaii in place of me since I broke up with him. WEIRD. Anyway, I know it made me mad to break up with him and him try to keep ties. I guess it wouldn't have been as bad if we didn't end on bad terms, but we did. Get rid of memory triggers, those won't help you at all. Also, make a wishlist? (of things you want to accomplish--and work toward them) Lastly, change your ringtone (a friend suggested that to me, and while it's weird, it was good for me in the long run because when my phone rang, I didn't automatically think it was him calling) and get a haircut. (I know that's a "girly" suggestion, but I have done it and it helped.)

and remember that time heals most things.

Sorry I just wrote you a novel. I hope this helps you, even a little. Good luck!

This is actually great advice could not have said things better myself