LifeLine Records Update: Boiling Over, MLIW

www.lifelinerecords.net

[image]

03-18-10

Boiling Over, as mentioned in the last update, has decided to call it quits. This is what the band had to say about it:

"Boiling Over is breaking up. Joey cut his hair, Tyler added a new shirt to the rotation, TJ is moving up from cleaning old men's buttholes, and Pat hasn't been an art student for almost a year. As you can see, times are a changing. Fear not, we will continue to pursue musical endeavors. Tyler is doing time in RazorxFade, and both him and TJ can be seen in your favorite local straight edge vegan propaganda band, PoisonxPlanet. Joey is in a pop punk band called Boilerman, but they don't have mosh parts, so who cares. And I am sure you will see him and Grandpa Pat in future bands."

This upcoming weekend, Boiling Over will be playing Washington DC on March 20th and Buffalo, NY with Poison Planet, RazorxFade and more. Boiling Over's last show is April 1st in Chicago show with RxF, Mindset, and True Colors.

Boiling Over had recently recorded and EP titled "Barriers" that will be available as a limited cassette tape at the shows this upcoming weekend. "Barriers" will also be pressed as a very limited 7", as a one-time pressing of 150 copies, which will be available at the last show on April 1st in Chicago. If there are any copies of the Boiling Over "Barriers" 7" available after the show, they will be available on the LifeLine webstore on Monday, April 5th.

[image]

Another release that will be added to the webstore the same day (April 5th) is a limited version of the Modern Life Is War "s/t" 7". I have been sitting on a box of 100 gray vinyl copies of the MLIW "s/t" 7" for sometime now that was a mispress from the record pressing plant. Each gray MLIW 7" will have a limited transparency cover with the insert on red card stock, red dust sleeve and hand numbered out a 100.

[image]

On Saturday, April 10th in St. Louis Rob from Cardiac Arrest will be celebrating his 30th birthday with having The Abused (all original members!) from New York, Career Suicide, Madmen, Formaldehyde Junkies (reunion) and Cardiac Arrest. For tickets email [email protected].

[image]

Thank you for the support and expect to see an update April 5th!

www.lifelinerecords.net

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
One can never have enough MLIW vinyl

agreed!

i thought the MLIW was just leftover/mispress that Joe had lying around and he just made a red cover for them right? didn't think it was a preorder at all...

I believe they are, Joe just has two jobs...and then the label.

so he doesn't have a lot of free time and gets backed up from time to time on his mailorders.

• 2 weeks later...