I saw...

I would have loved to have seen Northern State...T&S too.

Last night P Fresh (amsterdamned) and I were playing Halo when you texted him about the seats at the House of Blues. I was like what show is Torti at? He said he didn't think it was tonight. A minute later...

"AHH FUCK! TEGAN AND SARA ARE PLAYING AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES TONIGHT! I FUCKIN' FORGOT! I'M SUCH A DUMMIE!!! UUUGHAKJF LASJDFKLAJSDFKAJSDFA"

Last night P Fresh (amsterdamned) and I were playing Halo when you texted him about the seats at the House of Blues. I was like what show is Torti at? He said he didn't think it was tonight. A minute later...

"AHH FUCK! TEGAN AND SARA ARE PLAYING AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES TONIGHT! I FUCKIN' FORGOT! I'M SUCH A DUMMIE!!! UUUGHAKJF LASJDFKLAJSDFKAJSDFA"

Haha, P-fresh, you fuckin' dolt. Way to blow it.

perfect! He texted me back so pissed off, hahaha. Natalie and I were hoping he was there so we could all hangout, but he wasn't.

Ugh, did they remove your genitals at the door before the show?

no my goods came in with me, and hung out with some NYHC peeps for most of the night

but for real, people were pretty rude at the show. Normal show etiquette didn't work that night...

yeah, there were a TON of people from Pittsburgh and a handful of girls that I know were there up front screaming "PITTSBURGH!!! WOOOO!!!! GO STEELERS!!" for the first 3 or 4 songs, than Tegan (or sara?) walked up to them between songs, bent down and pretty much said "please stop, you're being abnoxious and if you look around, no one around you really is enjoying your yelling, so please stop". it pretty much ruled.

no my goods came in with me, and hung out with some NYHC peeps for most of the night

but for real, people were pretty rude at the show. Normal show etiquette didn't work that night...

yeah, there were a TON of people from Pittsburgh and a handful of girls that I know were there up front screaming "PITTSBURGH!!! WOOOO!!!! GO STEELERS!!" for the first 3 or 4 songs, than Tegan (or sara?) walked up to them between songs, bent down and pretty much said "please stop, you're being abnoxious and if you look around, no one around you really is enjoying your yelling, so please stop". it pretty much ruled.

Now I really wish I would have went!

Guest falloutcollapse

Tegan's kinda cute, me and Amanda listen to So Jealous every time I'm in her car. I haven't given the Con a chance though so I'll put that on right now.

tegan and sara are about my favourite thing ever. seriously. "the con" is in the top five of the year.

the first four times i saw them live were some of my favourite live gigs ever too. their first couple of tours was just the two of them on a greyhound bus travelling across the country with their guitars. they called it the "bus you up" tour. it was almost like spoken word, they talked so much during the gigs. telling stories and giving each other shit, teasing each other and what have you. it was seriously awesome.