offspring/311/pepper tour

Pepper... ahaha. I saw them briefly because they played a free show at my school with Less Than Jake, and I showed up a little before LTJ who I figured I'd check out for nostalgia's sake. The dudes in Pepper were the dumbest turds I've ever heard. Banter in between every song was shit like "How many of you dudes are gonna get fuckin laid tonight? Fuck yeah. This song is about how life is worth living because of weed, beer, and titties."

I'll be going to see 311 and Pepper at Summerfest (I don't think Offspring is playing). The crowd will be like that picture except put a miller lite in both hands, slap on a Harley shirt, and give the bro the other guy's goatee.

dude don't miss out on Public Enemy that day! I usually like to go to Summerfest at least 1 of the days. We have free tickets already for doing some survey thing months ago, so we'll see if I find another day worth my $15.

I'll be going to see 311 and Pepper at Summerfest (I don't think Offspring is playing). The crowd will be like that picture except put a miller lite in both hands, slap on a Harley shirt, and give the bro the other guy's goatee.

dude don't miss out on Public Enemy that day! I usually like to go to Summerfest at least 1 of the days. We have free tickets already for doing some survey thing months ago, so we'll see if I find another day worth my $15.

I'll probably swing by Public Enemy for 30 min. That would be my fourth time seeing them. Im going to Tom Petty the next day.

I'll probably swing by Public Enemy for 30 min. That would be my fourth time seeing them. Im going to Tom Petty the next day.

Nice I'd like to see him, but I don't know if I want to pay the cost for Marcus.

not sure how 'big' either band is now, but I think i'm surprised 311 would open for Offspring.

the offspring are still pretty huge.. i mean retarded huge. According to the RIAA site it looks like this

Ignition = Gold

Smash = 6xPlatinum

Ixnay = platinum

Americana = 5xPlatinum

Conspiracy of One = Platinum

Splinter = Gold

Greatest Hits = Gold

thats like 13.5 or so MILLION FUCKING RECORDS. Thats a huge band. 311 is a big band.. but nowhere near that level.

the articles say its a coheadline

I guess sorta but still 311 will play last they always do this is there annual summer Unity tour and no matter how big of a person they share the bill with they always close out the show and I guarentee they will get a slightly longer set then the offspring.

Pepper... ahaha. I saw them briefly because they played a free show at my school with Less Than Jake, and I showed up a little before LTJ who I figured I'd check out for nostalgia's sake. The dudes in Pepper were the dumbest turds I've ever heard. Banter in between every song was shit like "How many of you dudes are gonna get fuckin laid tonight? Fuck yeah. This song is about how life is worth living because of weed, beer, and titties."

hhahahaahahahahahahahaha this made me lol so fucking hard