Avett Brothers

I can't stand anything aside from A Carolina Jubilee, Country Was, Four Thieves Gone and Mignonette. Seth's solo stuff (Darling) is great as well.

I feel like they lost a lot of what they had after Four Thieves Gone for some reason. They lost a lot of the bluegrass inspiration and sounded a lot more toned down.

The Gleam I and II are great too.

I and Love and You is by far their worst material. A few really good songs on it though.

Seriously? I'll have to check out their older stuff then. Was any of it pressed on vinyl?

I really, really like I and Love and You. Granted, it was the first thing of theirs I've ever heard so that could be why.

One of my friends turned me on to that album, describing it like this: "It makes the New Amsterdams sound like Serial Joe." I really doubt anyone outside of Canada and even most people outside of Ontario know who Serial Joe was, but that description made me laugh so hard I had to check them out.

Yeah, I've got the 7", The Second Gleam, and I&L&U all on vinyl.

That's all there is.

I think I might have an extra 7" if someone is looking for one.

The only other album pressed on vinyl is The Second Gleam and Slight Figure of Speech 7".

I am a fan of there older stuff. I and Love and You is my least favorite album by them.