My Touch vs. Iphone

Get the Nexus One.

It's much better than the MyTouch.

Yup. I have a nexus one, it's by far the best android phone right now. call me a fanboy if you want, but i definitely prefer android to iphone. I'm not anti apple at all, I have a sweet macbook and I love it, but for phones, multitasking, open source apps, gotta go with android!

I've had both the mytouch and now I have a nexus one.

I will say this. it is night and fucking day with those phones.

The nexus One is so god damned great by comparison.

It's not that expensive if you get it with a new T-Mobile plan (or Verizon now it appears)

If you want another Android recommendation, I would suggest you check out this site:

http://www.androphones.com/all-android-phones.php

It's not that expensive if you get it with a new T-Mobile plan (or Verizon now it appears)

If you want another Android recommendation, I would suggest you check out this site:

i guess my problem is, is that i have such a low phone plan, because i've been with tmobile for like 7 years now. so i don't want to change!

i guess my problem is, is that i have such a low phone plan, because i've been with tmobile for like 7 years now. so i don't want to change!

I can respect that.

The nexus one is a huge investment. Especially if you don't want to get locked into a new 2 year contract with T-Mobile.

I do have good news though.

If you have google voice and t-mobile, All your calls take none of your minutes. You just need to add the google voice access number to one of your my favs.

It's super sweet, my bills all show me using 0/300 minutes for the month :D

I can respect that.

The nexus one is a huge investment. Especially if you don't want to get locked into a new 2 year contract with T-Mobile.

I do have good news though.

If you have google voice and t-mobile, All your calls take none of your minutes. You just need to add the google voice access number to one of your my favs.

It's super sweet, my bills all show me using 0/300 minutes for the month :D

Prety sure that they've discontinued the My Faves program. If you had it, you're good. otherwise, sol.