KRALLICE 2LP / mwY "AB LIFE" LP LTD/Get Rad CD/LP

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, here's what's shaking @ Gilead

- I know I should've listed that the MWY records weren't ready to go yet, for this I apologize. But ANYONE who has EVER ordered from me knows that I'm good for it and I never try to intentionally make people wait for records. Things have been really busy, but the paper should be here by Friday and I'm hoping to print the jackets on Sunday. So, unless I throw 4 screens out the window in a furious rage, then they'll ship before I go on tour with Thou next week.

- Krallice 2LPs

Had a problem with the first set of test presses, second ones just got approved, all should be on it's way to me and arriving here by May 12th, and I'll be turning them around next day for all pre-orders. Again, sorry to make people wait, it's vinyl, crap happens. Again, you know I'll get you the goods, I love my mailorder friends.

- Get Rad shirts

Printing em Sunday, blanks came today.

I think that's everything? I dunno. I made 4k buttons today and mowed the shit out of the lawn. That was cool. Also, my wife's Etsy items may potentially be featured in a french magazine's Hand-Made article, also cool.

That's my life. I'll be on tour with Thou May 7-9 in Florida. Come to the shows.

05.07 - Tallahassee, Florida

The Farside | 803 Railroad Avenue 32310 | seven pm

Tony | Cody (239 777 2247)

with: PIGEON

05.07 - Gainesville, Florida (late night show)

The Junkyward | 15 SE 12th Street 32604 | midnight

Daniel Halal

with: AMERICAN CHEESEBURGER, COKE BUST, LIBYANS, and STARVATION

05.08 - Jacksonville, Florida (matinee)

Zombie Bikes | 47 West 1st Street 32206 | noon

Joe (904 294 7744)

with: CIVILIZATION, tall bikes, and bike polo

05.08 - Miami, Florida

Churchills | 5501 NE 2nd Avenue 33137 | six pm (we'll be a little late)

Chris Donaldson | 305 Fest | Ricky (305 510 3035) | Tara (561 385 8020)

with: COKE BUST, AMERICAN CHEESEBURGER, MISCHIEF BREW, LIBYANS, ST. DAD, GORILLA PUSSY, DURESS, HELLMASS, WITCHFINGER, SLASHPINE, and MERKIT

05.09 - Pensacola, Florida

Sluggos | 101 South Jefferon Street | nine pm

TJ Ford | Joseph Jones (850 748 5348)

with: IDIOT ICON, TIME TO DESTROY, BEDWETTER, and NAM JUNE SIKE

- I know I should've listed that the MWY records weren't ready to go yet, for this I apologize. But ANYONE who has EVER ordered from me knows that I'm good for it and I never try to intentionally make people wait for records. Things have been really busy, but the paper should be here by Friday and I'm hoping to print the jackets on Sunday. So, unless I throw 4 screens out the window in a furious rage, then they'll ship before I go on tour with Thou next week.

Thanks for the update! : )

+1 for you.

I hope you didn't take my little statement as being bitter. haha.

I was just curious is all.

Sounds good.