Kickstarter: Twothirtyeight "You should Be Living"

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also:

Pledge $60 or more

LIMITED REWARD 4 of 10 remaining

This is the platinum package and is limited to 5 pledges. You receive the perfect set (all 3 colored versions as well as a test press). Only 5 people will score this so don't sleep.

Backer 6 BACKERs

we added 5 more cause the initial 5 we're pledged within a day, but the site won't let you change the description.

Yes Pezz is still a band. The new 7" comes out at their 20th anniversary show on June 11. I'll post more info about that release soon. No mullets involved.

I don't know what the hell this even sounds like but I pledged. You people giving Daniel crap about this: do you seriously not have anything better to do? If you're even on this board chances are you buy plenty of your records from small DIY labels much like this. Offering constructive criticism is fine, but why be negative just for the fun of it?

You people giving Daniel crap about this: do you seriously not have anything better to do? If you're even on this board chances are you buy plenty of your records from small DIY labels much like this. Offering constructive criticism is fine, but why be negative just for the fun of it?

When did punk rock get so sensitive?

Anyway, Marv from Pezz either set up a show or let us stay at his house in the early 90s. Dude had a serious mullet. His girlfriend ate dinner with us and he kept referring to her as "my girlfriend" and not by name even though she was sitting next to us, which was kinda odd.

Still have a Pezz 7" from that era that I probably haven't pulled out in 15 years. Maybe I should.

I like Kickstarter and have had nothing but good experiences with it. It's good to know that they have deadlines (the two projects I was involved with had realistic deadlines, not sure if you can set infinite ones or not) and that if the project doesn't receive the needed funding you get your money back. I pledged to help press Failures' Union's "Sinker" and I knew exactly when they had to reach their mark and with in a month of reaching it the record was pressed and in my hands. No endlessly waiting for "We're short on money, something didn't come through." I don't know if they all run that way but I've enjoyed my experience with the system