Kickstarter: Twothirtyeight "You should Be Living"

[image]

http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.artistalbums&artistid=15457419&albumid=9638636

I'm releasing this on Fat Sandwich and I'm in the process of starting a Kickstarter page for this. I'll try to offer awesome incentives for pledging (brainstorming now). This will be limited to 500 copies and there will be 3 color variants. I will be doing a test press contest with nick over at Dead Format as well as one through Fat Sandwich. I'll be posting a link for the Kickstarter page as soon as I'm able. Get Stoked!

Click the link above to listen to the entire album!

KICKSTARTER IS LIVE!!!!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/653350753/twothirtyeight-you-should-be-living-vinyl-lp

PLEDGE PLEDGE PLEDGE!!!!!!!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I promise this is going to come out and fast. My kickstarter page will more than likely only be asking for $1000 and i will be shouldering the rest of the financial responsibility. I'm so excited to release this record and get it out in a timely manner that i'm working odd jobs on my days off to save what little i need. I'm hoping for a mid/late july release date at the latest.

pledged 60. what happens if this doesn't get fully funded?

"We want to give this project just as much love and respect that we've grown accustomed to giving the band throughout the years. the money you pledge will pay for the mastering, the lacquers, and the pressing of vinyl, jackets, and inserts. Our goal is $1500, but whatever the number is at the end of the cycle, it will all go into making this release shine." From the Kickstarter page.

pledged 60. what happens if this doesn't get fully funded?

if it doesn't get fully funded on kick starter then it will just take us a little while longer to be able to release it. daniel is dead set on putting this out even if he has to kill himself to make the money to fund it.

also, we don't know the colors yet...except chris staples loves white vinyl (i do too) and that will be one of the colors.

thanks for pledging! tell a friend!

When are you expecting to have this done? Assuming you meet the goal that is...will it be going to press right after?

we'll be getting the lacquers made before the end of the pledge drive so taht as soon as that money is in hand, we'll be able to send our order to the plant and get them started. look for this late july.