PO: the Honor System "Demo Tape" 7"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my demos from Justin the other day- sounds great for a demo! Either Metallison,Pastor of Muppetsis a genius or whoever mastered these is! Great work guys!

shit was mastered by Dave Eck @ LuckyLacquers.com - from a cassette! (actually 2 different copies of the cassette...)

he acyually just ended up using one and restoring it! he did a rad job if you heard the original cassette!

mine should have all shiped out or all the rest going out tomorrow. my brother (who also does mailorderr at asian man) is taking care of it all for me while im in india! thanks for the patience folks! i really appreciate it!

also, the ones at interpunk with free button and patch are almost gone i believe and you can also get it at itunes and amazon now

thanks for the support, i think i can speak for justin, this shit has blown us away!

Any digital download with this? I'd rather that, but I'll just rip it from vinyl if I have to.

no digital download with it. it is at itunes and amazon though, or you can rip it

also, as of today, all my orders are officially out except ones that had methadones records. those will go out later this week or next

was waiting on mailers and the place took a little while. but now everything is out

thanks so much, sorry for the delay

I have the cassette of this. Anyone know how many of the cassettes where made?

ive heard 25-50, but im not 100% sure? what color is yours?

Red cover with black print. The tape has a label only on one side and it is white with black print.

I believe I got it when I saw them open for Alkaline Trio back in 1999.

ive heard 25-50, but im not 100% sure? what color is yours?

Red cover with black print. The tape has a label only on one side and it is white with black print.

I believe I got it when I saw them open for Alkaline Trio back in 1999.

Next time I talk to those dudes i'll ask...probably no more than 100

• 2 weeks later...

For us poor people outside of the US, who bought the fine piece of vinyl, but who can't buy mp3s from Amazon/iTunes, and who have no experience ripping from vinyl, any chance we could maybe get a PM with a download link to the mp3s? PLEASE? Want this to listen to it over and over and over everywhere.

For us poor people outside of the US, who bought the fine piece of vinyl, but who can't buy mp3s from Amazon/iTunes, and who have no experience ripping from vinyl, any chance we could maybe get a PM with a download link to the mp3s? PLEASE? Want this to listen to it over and over and over everywhere.

I'll bug Randy about this, I don't even have final mp3's.

These aren't in international iTunes stores?