• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like an SAT logic problem,

So, Red is exclusive to Solidarity

White is exclusive to UC,

thus, Interpunk has black.

Dinosaurs:T-Rex::Every Other Band:Honor System

yes. we will have black too, its just if you get it from interpunk you get a free pretty rad button and 3x5 patch!

yup, we both will have black in our stores, just each respective label has their own color too.

www.undercomm.storenvy.com - $14 shipping for one 7" to Norway? :(

I have it set up as a base price for any one item, so if it's less(which it will be for sure) I will refund the difference :)

not a perfect system...but plenty of non-US folks on VC have ordered from me and know that I won't rip you off!

if you want me to put one aside and just send you a customized invoice just PM me with your paypal email and i'll figure it out and let you know...that will avoid tying your money up.

I haven't been on the boards much the past two months. I am SO GLAD I got to this thread just in time. Holy Jeebus I can't wait. I wish I could come to Justin's house and roll around in these. Great effing release guys- I love to see the teamwork in action!

well they're not hear yet, Randy sent me my half today! if by some miracle I get them in by Saturday, let's meet up on Record Store Day!