MASTODON COLLECTION FOR SALE-CLEAR VERSIONS

ohiopride

is 2500 usd a reasonable price ?

too much by far !

im kind of surprised that the seller isnt selling lower since he is selling the whole lot in bulk - usually selling bulk means low/lower prices.

>:(

One would think that, but who knows. Seems like there is a bit of stuff that is overpriced, but there is the offer option. I want that clear ATP "Open Fire" but it's at least 3 times more expensive than what it probably should be.

too much by far !

im kind of surprised that the seller isnt selling lower since he is selling the whole lot in bulk - usually selling bulk means low/lower prices.

>:(

One would think that, but who knows. Seems like there is a bit of stuff that is overpriced, but there is the offer option. I want that clear ATP "Open Fire" but it's at least 3 times more expensive than what it probably should be.

I ended it as I had offers on single items... bunbelievable is right about the make offer, that is the whole point of it. Regarding that ATP, It does not come up often at all, and I do not think 40-50 would be out of line, and know sooner or later someone would offer 75.

As far as "bulk" goes though, there is a difference between that and a set. Bulk is multiples of the same item, which this was not.

The only reason I have listed these albums from my collection (I sell car parts) is to help finance my wedding coming up in a VERY short time...so make offers, the worst that can happen is I say no ;-)

Any rate, I am going to list these individually if anyone is interested.