Angels & Airwaves - LOVE vinyl

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was released as Love Pt1&2 + the movie. I really liked part 2, but it seems like a lot of people didn't. The only problem i had with it was a lot of the chorus's sounded the same.

A lot of choruses sounded the same? On a Angels and Airwaves album??....unfathomable.

But seriously, I'd buy the first two albums in a heartbeat.

I know, if i wasn't so gay for anything related to blink i probably wouldn't even like them. *sigh* im the stereotype :( However i must say, ive seen both AVA and blink live, and on Tom's behalf, he sang WWWAAYYY better with AVA, but blink was a far better concert. I just liked the fact it was a small venue i saw them at and my buddy actually got my blink-182 self titled vinyl signed by him and he didn't even mind, as some people have said he refuses to sign blink stuff at AVA related events.

I know, if i wasn't so gay for anything related to blink i probably wouldn't even like them. *sigh* im the stereotype :( However i must say, ive seen both AVA and blink live, and on Tom's behalf, he sang WWWAAYYY better with AVA, but blink was a far better concert. I just liked the fact it was a small venue i saw them at and my buddy actually got my blink-182 self titled vinyl signed by him and he didn't even mind, as some people have said he refuses to sign blink stuff at AVA related events.

Did you go to one of the recent So Cal dates? I was at the Glasshouse and at the Jimmy Kimmel date not too long ago. Yeah, surprisingly he sounded good during those dates. The thing I don't like about Tom Delonge is that I feel like when I'm going to a show, it's going to be a 50/50 whether he's going to sound like shit. Bleh.

He sings better in AVA cause he writes songs to go along with that kind of vocals. He sings the exact same way in Blink now but it doesnt nearly fit the music as well. Especially on any of the older Blink stuff. It sounds kind of weird.

Sounds even weirder (not necessarily bad) when he throws in his guitar distortion that he uses for AVA with blink songs. Frustrates me to be honest.

Did you go to one of the recent So Cal dates? I was at the Glasshouse and at the Jimmy Kimmel date not too long ago. Yeah, surprisingly he sounded good during those dates. The thing I don't like about Tom Delonge is that I feel like when I'm going to a show, it's going to be a 50/50 whether he's going to sound like shit. Bleh.

Yeah i went to the house of blues anaheim date. He sounded really good but i agree it sucks knowing he could blow. I wish blink would have just never broken up (who doesnt) and stayed on the path they had. I feel like a continuation of the self titled sound could have led to something awesome. But don't get me wrong, i love neighborhoods.

Wow, I wish I had buddies who were that cool...

I just liked the fact it was a small venue i saw them at and my buddy actually got my blink-182 self titled vinyl signed by him and he didn't even mind, as some people have said he refuses to sign blink stuff at AVA related events.

Wow, I wish I had buddies who were that cool...

I still owe you one for that man :)

• 2 weeks later...
Was there any difference with the different colored covers? I never understood that. I always liked the pink one

The blue was the standard copy. I'm preeeeetty sure that the green / pink ones had Weatherman acoustic and Baby Come on Acoustic as bonus tracks.

There is also 155 acoustic, but I think that's exclusive to the 7" picture disc that they put out. Well one of them, I forget which one it is.