PO: The Riot Before - Rebellion

P+P must have shipped a bunch over to No Idea and Interpunk once they got these in, I don't see how they could run out of the splatter so quickly.

I think this was /1000 but they didn't post individual colour counts. Likely 333, 333, 333? Anyone have an idea if P+P variant runs are equal?

They have been before, but aren't always.

• 3 weeks later...

District Lines is truly awful in terms of their mail order. All but one time I've ordered from them, they have either neglected to ship my full order or made a mistake in shipping (wrong item, etc.). To their credit, they have always fixed it (well, I'm still waiting on the Fun LP, but they promise it's coming, so I'll trust them) but their processes is convoluted and takes at least 2 weeks for a resolution to be decided, let alone carried out.

• 1 month later...

Apparently good things come to those who wait - after the back and forth with District Lines on this pre-order and them not receiving enough copies from the plant. I went out on a limb when the Hot Water Music #2 Live 7" was posted on No Idea and I ordered the Riot Before's Rebellion.

Much to my surprise arriving this afternoon was a package from No Idea, opened it up carefully and here's what I received.

[image]

[image]

So stoked!

Apparently good things come to those who wait - after the back and forth with District Lines on this pre-order and them not receiving enough copies from the plant. I went out on a limb when the Hot Water Music #2 Live 7" was posted on No Idea and I ordered the Riot Before's Rebellion.

Much to my surprise arriving this afternoon was a package from No Idea, opened it up carefully and here's what I received.

[image]

[image]

So stoked!

Thats the same one I got.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...