Skullcandy earphones tips/advice/etc

hey, so im looking at getting some skullcandy earphones and was wondering if anyone has had good/bad experiences with them and what would be the kind to get. for now i just need some decent earbuds for my ipod, but i might get some of the over-ear ones later so ill take any advice for those too. basically i just need ones that fit comfortably and not fall out while i use them to run/bike.

i know some people love these while other people dont but im only really looking at skullcandy right now because i can get a sweet discount on them.

thanks for any help!

Guest errolwest

I've had a few pairs of the ear buds, they fit great, but there was way too much treble, it drove me crazy. Other than that, not bad.

I had a set, they were recommended on hear a while back. The sound was fine and the ear buds even fit pretty well. My main complaint is that the cord had a big ass plastic tab where it split from the single cord, to the individual chord for each ear. This mean that anytime I did something rhythmic or repetitive (walking) it would start swaying pretty heavily. If I tried running it basically bounced up and down pulling on my ears. For sitting and desk work though they were pretty decent.