TP/PO: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM American Slang LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sucks. How do you fuck that up?

Well if the boxes came from the plant labeled incorrectly, it would be pretty easy to do.

If the boxes came labeled incorrectly though, wouldn't that mean that everyone would be getting the wrong color? It seems like it's been hit or miss with people, some get the right color some don't.

Guest roebot

If the boxes came labeled incorrectly though, wouldn't that mean that everyone would be getting the wrong color? It seems like it's been hit or miss with people, some get the right color some don't.

the records don't come 500 in a box

Guest roebot
the people selling on ebay might get screwed too

How's that?

she's crazy. don't mind her. i doubt people selling these care what color they get.

Guest roebot

The people they are selling them to might care. Obviously the person flipping these couldnt care less what color they get.

take a look at ebay right now. none of them are sealed. all have pictures of the records. as soon as its out (which it already is) that people received the wrong color then sellers should be smart enough to open them & check. so unless there are color changing records there shouldn't be an issue. (maybe i'm onto something with that color changing record. i'll kill any of you that steal my idea.)

[email protected]

"sorry about that error. Looks like a few of the No Idea colors escaped our stock since we've had a few people hit us up with the same mistake. I just put together a grey one for you. Keep the one you already got. No worries. Grey one is on the way.

Sorry about the inconvenience."

Got my response too. And you couldn't have said it any better! Thank you S1D!!

What did they do for you guys? How did you contact them?

Guest Admin

side one rules; that is great that they are fixing the error.

We got our vinyl yesterday. I only opened one box but they seem to be the correct color. Pre-orders will begin shipping tomorrow (thursday), but it will take us through early next week to get out all the orders.