whats the longest tattoo session you've had??

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i happen to LOVE getting tattooed. the longer the sitting the better.

the most recent one is going on two 3 hour sittings each. one more to go and i'm done. photos are fuzzy:

[image][image][image]

When in Rome we do as the Romans, when in hell we do shots at the bar.

I'm hoping that's the lyric it's a reference to, if so, that's amazing. I've been wanting the end "rant" thing at the end of that track, but I can't decide how i'd want it.

i happen to LOVE getting tattooed. the longer the sitting the better.

the most recent one is going on two 3 hour sittings each. one more to go and i'm done. photos are fuzzy:

[image][image][image]

When in Rome we do as the Romans, when in hell we do shots at the bar.

I'm hoping that's the lyric it's a reference to, if so, that's amazing. I've been wanting the end "rant" thing at the end of that track, but I can't decide how i'd want it.

yup, that's the quote.

I'd love to have full sleeves but since I am a corporate lackey, they dress code doesn't allow for tattoos that show...**grumble**

well i'm going to be a teacher, so its going to be FUN wearing long sleeves all the time. i actually have x's tattood on the inside of my finger which i'll have to get removed or something. i'm not looking forward to that at all!

Guest conoley
I'd love to have full sleeves but since I am a corporate lackey, they dress code doesn't allow for tattoos that show...**grumble**

well i'm going to be a teacher, so its going to be FUN wearing long sleeves all the time. i actually have x's tattood on the inside of my finger which i'll have to get removed or something. i'm not looking forward to that at all!

I was a teacher before I went back to school. I wore long sleeves to cover my (tattoo)sleeve all the time until one of my students saw me at a show and spilled the beans to the entire school. The VP came up to me one day and said that as long as there were "no naked ladies or swear words" then it was ok if they showed. Worked well once the novelty wore off with the kids and they stopped asking me 20 minutes of tattoo questions every day.

Policy changes from school board to school board, but I expect things will get easier for teachers with tattoos with time.

I was a teacher before I went back to school. I wore long sleeves to cover my (tattoo)sleeve all the time until one of my students saw me at a show and spilled the beans to the entire school. The VP came up to me one day and said that as long as there were "no naked ladies or swear words" then it was ok if they showed. Worked well once the novelty wore off with the kids and they stopped asking me 20 minutes of tattoo questions every day.

Policy changes from school board to school board, but I expect things will get easier for teachers with tattoos with time.

That is pretty rad. My girlfriend wants to get some more tats, but is afraid because she is going to be a teacher.

Hey guys. I need some help. I just got a tattoo yesterday. Small shark on my wrist. About half way through today I noticed that the skin around the ink was starting to get puffy and red. Very similar to hives. The same thing happened when i got my first tattoo but with that one it came out of nowhere about a week and a half later. Am I using the wrong lotion? I'm currently using Curel. Am I allergic to the fucking tattoo ink?

riddle...when I got my piece, I used either A+D (diaper rash ointment) or Aquaphor (I think it's spelled that way)...both clear ointments that promote the healing and keep the tattoo moist. Try either of those and it may help bring the swelling down.

About a week or so after using these, I switched over to lotion...I used baby lotion...Grins and Giggles w/ aloe...sounds funny and cheesy but it worked fantastic.

I'd also check with the person who did your tattoo and see what they recommend.