just launched a new clothing line

Yeah, sorry to say, but I'm not feeling them either.

Best of luck to you though, hope it goes well for you. A couple friends of mine have recently started a design company of their own, and I know how hard they are working to get their stuff out there. I can only imagine it's the same for you.

Also, just out of curiosity, what's with all these clothing lines having their name in/on every design? I've noticed it a lot lately, with brands like Affliction or Ed Hardy and a bunch of others, and I don't really get it. Isn't a cool design enough? I understand that a designer needs to get his or her name out there, I just don't know why the name has to be such an integral part of every piece.

Yeah, sorry to say, but I'm not feeling them either.

Best of luck to you though, hope it goes well for you. A couple friends of mine have recently started a design company of their own, and I know how hard they are working to get their stuff out there. I can only imagine it's the same for you.

Also, just out of curiosity, what's with all these clothing lines having their name in/on every design? I've noticed it a lot lately, with brands like Affliction or Ed Hardy and a bunch of others, and I don't really get it. Isn't a cool design enough? I understand that a designer needs to get his or her name out there, I just don't know why the name has to be such an integral part of every piece.

Affliction is trying to cut into TapouT's demo, who also is a huge offender in that way along with being horrifically overpriced. i like MMA a lot, but pretty much if you see someone in a TapouT or Affliction shirt, it's like instant tooldar.

I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel. It's tough to create something that is accepted by a wide range of people. I can't personally contribute the fine art skills that many bands and brands pay outside artists for...but I take pride in knowing that my company benefits charity as much as it benefits it's own growth no matter how generic it may seem.

Thanks for the good lucks and criticisms.