Whatcha think?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand, my problem with Atheism comes from my background. I can't understand someone being able to except anything absolutely, that they cannot prove, there for Atheism makes no sense at all to me. tis all good. :)

Aren't you contradicting yourself?

You can't prove that there is a god either.

I just don't understand why people would waste their entire lives over a "what if?"

I don't have a problem with people being religious, as long as they're not pushing it on me. I just think they're really silly.

I passed on dating a girl recently, because she got really jesus on me. It was kind of like that movie "Saved" she pretty much told me I hadn't been saved yet.

I don't except absolutely that their is or isn't a God. I personally believe there is a higher power, but I could be wrong. I'm a deeply spiritual agnostic. I feel I'm right, but I can't prove it.

I also don't waste my entire live over a what if. I think about it a lot, but because its interesting to me. Its not something that affects my day to day in any massive way.

When this chick got "really jesus on you" did you tell her you just didn't believe in god? What was her reaction? Or did you just assume that because of her faith she wouldn't be able to come to grips with your own?

When this chick got "really jesus on you" did you tell her you just didn't believe in god? What was her reaction? Or did you just assume that because of her faith she wouldn't be able to come to grips with your own?

She told me that I just haven't found Christ yet and that everyone eventually does.

I just talked to that girl yesterday and she thought I was insane for wasting so much money on going to shows, because, in her words "there is so much more to life."

Clearly that girl has issues ;)

Guest falloutcollapse
My family is Hindu. I don't think I'm informed enough on any religions/too young to even make a decision.

I don't think you're ever too young. It could be that it's just not all that big a deal to you which is cool too.

Maybe that's it. I really just don't think about it ever, and I don't know why not. It's just not anything that comes to my mind and my parents don't really force their stuff on me too much. Even when they do, I do whatever they say to do without thinking about it too much, mostly because it's not in English and I don't even know what I'm saying sometimes.

Maybe they were fooled into thinking this was a pool about Agnostic Front?

I played Halo with the one dude from 108.

i played halo with tim teebow from florida. we didn't get along

This has nothing to do with religion or Halo, but the Brewers just got Torres in a trade w/ the Bucs:

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/artic....tnered =rss_mlb

She told me that I just haven't found Christ yet and that everyone eventually does.

I just talked to that girl yesterday and she thought I was insane for wasting so much money on going to shows, because, in her words "there is so much more to life."

Clearly that girl has issues ;)

Yeah that chick is bonkers.