coyote in my backyard

Yeah, but if it's hurt/sick it could be rabid, and rabies shots are no fun at all. Don't call animal control, they'll kill it, especially if it's not healthy. You're kind of in a tough spot. I would try to keep an eye on it, but if it's hurt/suffering, somoene is going to have to do it a favor and put it down. It sucks, but there's no sense in watching it die slowly. Find someone to take care of it in the most humane way possible (kind of a contradiction there, but you get the point).

That one clearly has a wicked case of mange. The coyotes out here are mostly very beautiful. Kind of like pretty brown and grey german shepherds.

BTW, I'm not condoning killing animals randomly, but if that one is just chilling in your yard and looks like that then it's probably sick. At any rate, you cannot tame a coyote. Coy-dog is one thing, but coyotes are wild animals. That thing would fuck you up if you tried to befriend it.

That one clearly has a wicked case of mange. The coyotes out here are mostly very beautiful. Kind of like pretty brown and grey german shepherds.

BTW, I'm not condoning killing animals randomly, but if that one is just chilling in your yard and looks like that then it's probably sick. At any rate, you cannot tame a coyote. Coy-dog is one thing, but coyotes are wild animals. That thing would fuck you up if you tried to befriend it.

I'm going to have to agree with oakland on this one.

they just found one with mange up in saskatoon and the cops are telling people to watch the fuck out because they get crazy.

they just found one with mange up in saskatoon and the cops are telling people to watch the fuck out because they get crazy.

COYOTES GONE WILD