ryan adams orion vinyl on sale now

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$25 for a 180 gram single LP is ridiculous. But love or hate the guy, his devotees are gonna buy it. I know of some DRA fans that absolutely hate everything he did after JCN probably, but still fly the fan flag high. So...

Also, did you guys catch that Dale Nixon plays bass on the record? Greg Ginn, Dave Grohl, and Brian Baker have all used that pseudonym. But knowing Ryan is a Black Flag fan, it was probably just him.

Also, over time it should gain some value. I'm sure there were thousands of Love Is Hell's and European versions of Rock N Roll, but those never saw represses and are big sellers. Even though Rock N Roll is generally looked down upon in terms of the songs, it'll still sell for like $60-75.

because it's better than seeing on ebay in a few weeks for ridiculous prices and wishing you'd bought one. ;)

Yes, this, and because I'm a sucker for all things Ryan. But I'm still not 100% happy about it!

did you order the 60 dollar autographed hard-back books? I'm totally a sucker for all things Ryan

Yes, this, and because I'm a sucker for all things Ryan. But I'm still not 100% happy about it!

did you order the 60 dollar autographed hard-back books? I'm totally a sucker for all things Ryan

Would you happen to know anyone willing to let go of their hardcover/signed Infinity Blues? Haha